• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Hero of Spirits: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's time for another round of sign-ups. Well, to be more accurate, this is the last round. And unlike last time, I only need a few characters. I need 5 Demon characters. IMPORTANT: Demons and Humans are identical in appearance in my story. So don't give them claws or tails or horns or anything like that.

EDIT: To be a bit more clear, Demons are to Humans as Gerudo are to Humans. What differentiates Demons from Humans is their ability to use magic and their life span. "Demon" just refers to the name of their race.

I need 3 adult male Demons, and 1 female child Demon. I need names and physical appearance. You do NOT have to give me their ages. I also need 1 adult male Demon who is a guard captain, so you're free to give him your own ideas for magic attacks. Just nothing too extravagant. The other Demons don't need weapons or powers, because they're civilians.

I would really appreciate you taking the time to give me characters. This is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be quick about signing up for the character you want to give me. Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: Thanks to Violet, I now have a character for the little girl.

EDIT 2: Thanks to musicfan, I now have one of the three civilian adult males.

EDIT 3: Lord Vain and I talked things out in the shoutbox, and the Guard Captain will be named Rinz. Now all that's left are two more civilian males.

EDIT 4: Thanks to TatlTails, I now have another character. That leaves just one more.

EDIT 5: Thanks to Wolf Sage, the sign ups are complete.

This is the end of sign ups for The Hero of Spirits. thank you to everyone who signed up. It means a lot to me.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm taking the female child demon.

Name: Arin
Physical Appearance: She has dark blue skin and she wears a grey, knee-lengthed dress. She also has an amethyst colored necklace that she really likes to wear all times.

Hope this helped and feel free to say anything to me if I need to change it.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Guess I'll be an adult male one...the Guard Captain if possible actually.

Name: Blood Shadow

Appearance: Grey skin, average build, spiky waist length black hair with red highlights, and orange eyes with black sclera.

Personality outside of battle: Silent, intimidating, analytical, and has a sharp sense of humor.

Personality in battle: Ruthless, alert, attentive, half-crazy, unmerciful, and bloodthirsty.

Height: 6 feet tall.

Outfit: A tattered black scarf which is often wrapped around his lower face, as such only his eyes are visible most of the time. A blood red spiked trench coat that is always left open, revealing his chest, and a pair of black jeans. He wears black military boots on his feet and on his hands he wears spiked fingerless black leather gloves.

Weapons: A Sword and Triple Bladed Scythe.

Magic Attacks: Seal of Binding, involves placing a hand on an opponent and locking up all of their movements. Shadow Distortion, involves distorting shadows into weapons or beings which can be used to attack an opponent. Bloodshed Regeneration, involves using the blood of an opponent to heal his own wounds.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Um, guys... Blue and gray skin? I believe I said in the post that Demons are identical to humans... And I don't think humans can have blue or gray skin... But thank you for your characters.

Violet, your character can be used without a problem. I'm just going to need to change her skin color to a normal skin color.

Lord Vain, to be honest... that character isn't a good fit for the Guard Captain. I don't mean to offend you, but the name "Blood Shadow" just can't work, and his physical appearance and clothes are just... way too out there. I'm sorry, but that just won't work for the story...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Atticus said:
Gerudo:

Name: Shaniqua
Hair: Fire Orange
Wields: Maracas Dual Swords (SUPER DUPER SHARP)
Personality: Super super super super girly, loves sarcasm, can't go anywhere without his accessories, loves to gossip, only manly when fighting

TAKE IT
TAKE IT ALL
This is still the best sign-up I've ever done.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sigal Faoil
Height 5'11"
Brown Hair hazle eyes paleish skin.
Magic he can momentarily turn his skin harder then steal. (Maybe somthing haveing to do with dogs (part of the name) maybe comunication with them..) fire and ice
He use the the fire fire to heat up wepons and armor and then brittles them with ice. He the breaks it with his ablity to turn his skin harder then steal. If he has to he can fight with a sword and Shield.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm... I recognize your need and fufill it.

Name: Winston Cunningham.
Appearance: Tall, lean, with ruby-red hair (if that color's not acceptable, it's black.), dark blue eyes, and a charming smile that he almost never uses.
Personality: Cunning, manipulative, polite when it's to his advantage, a bit snarky, think a sociopath and you've pretty much got him.
Powers (if needed): Can grow poison-secreting claws from his fingernails and poisonous fangs, charmspeaking.
Anything else, just ask.

Name: Kurt Wolfe
Appearance: Average height. Kinda muscular. Eyes: Brown Hair: Brown, shaggy. Other: Wears black, grey, and genrally drab clothing. Kinda hairy, because wolflike.
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected most of the time; prefers peace and quiet. Gains berserker-like qualities when fighting or excited.
Powers (if needed): Can change individual body parts at will to mimic those of a wolf. (E.g., fingernails become clawlike; eyes take on lupine characteristics) Able to become a full-blown werewolf on nights of the Wolf (Full) Moon. Able to transform into a regular old wolf if need be.

Ask if stuff or something, kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom