• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Hero of Spirits (fan Fiction)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The Hero of Spirits

I'm re-posting my Spirit Tracks fanfic, with a few new changes.
(note: Zelda the fairy has no connection to Princess Zelda.)
Prologue (PG)

"Are you sure this is right?", asked a fairy. She was fluttering around my head as I walked through a dark forest. "Yes! I know exactly where I'm going! There should be a town up ahead, Zelda!", I responded to the fairy.

"You'd better be right this time, Alphonse. Last time we got lost, we ended up surrounded by Molbins in a cave!!"

"Yes, and who was it that beat said Moblins into submission single-handedly and forced them to show us the way out?", I retorted confidently.

"... Okay, fine, I'll admit you got us out of that mess. But that better not happen again!"

My name is Alphonse. I'm 15 years old. I'm a Hylian male, with dark brown hair and golden eyes. I wear a green tunic that(you, the reader, probably already know), and beneath that, a pair of black pants and black-and-gray sneakers. My fairy partner, Zelda, is a light blue Forest Fairy. She's quite good at complaining... We've been together for 4 years now. When I was eleven, I helped her out of a situation where she was being attacked by some Stalchildren. Ever since then, we've been best friends.

"Trust me, Zelda, I know exactly where I'm..." I said, as I exited a clearing and found myself at a Moblin hideout. We were spotted instantly. A blarring alarm began to sound. "...Woops!" I said innocently.

"Damnnit, Alphonse!!!" Zelda the fairy shouted angrily.

"This is nothing..." I said as I drew my sword from it's sheath, which rested on my back, along with a sheild depicting a noble bird. "Just give me five minutes..." I said as I approached the Moblins that were charging at me like rabbid dogs.

Chapter One (PG)

As I sheathed my sword, I stood before the remains 46 Moblins. All dead. Cause of death: picking a fight with me! Zelda was hovering by my head. "...No matter how many times I see you fight, I'm always impressed."

"He heh!", I laughed, a sure sign that I appreciated her compliment. "Well," I continued, "Shall we get moving?"

"Oh no, not yet.", she said. "I'm flying up above the trees and seeing where to go next! Then you're going to follow me!! I'm sick of you getting us lost all the time!!"

"Hey!! I do not get us lost all the time! You're just exagerating!"

"I don't care! We're doing this my way, got it?"

"Fine...", I said quite reluctantly. After all, I am a little bad with direction. But according to Zelda, I'm extremely bad with direction.

"You see anything, Zelda?", I shouted up to her.

"Yes!!", she replied. "I see a town to the East!"

"See? I was going the right way!", I told her as she flew back down.

"Alphonse, we were going West, not East!!"

"...Oh.", I said, embarassed.

"By the Gods, you're hopeless-", Zelda began to say.
She was intereupted by a loud crash from behind us. A large Moblin with a huge sword and black armor was standing there. He was at least twice my size. His fierce yellow eyes looked quite angry. "Alphonse...", Zelda said as she hid behind me. I could tell she was worried. "You...", he bellowed,"You think you can get away with this, killing all of my bretheren?"

"Well, I wouldn't have had to do that if they hadn't attacked me to begin with.", I responded straightforwardly.

"SILENCE, HUMAN!!!", he shouted furiously.

He swung his enormous blade toward me. I quickly side-stepped to my left, drawing my sword. I backflipped away to gain somedistance. As I did, the Moblin's sword came crashing down, splitting the ground with impressive force. As bits of rock flew in all directions, he prepared himself for his next attack. I prepared myself as well. A battle between swordsmen was about to begin...

Chapter Two (PG-13)

I dodged to the left as the enormous Moblin sent his blade crashing down again. Wiiiiide open, I thought to my self. I swung my sword and struck his left side, damaging his armor. This caused a few pieces to come loose. But before I had a chance to stike again, I had to duck to avoid the 300 pounds of steel that cleaved the air above my head. I jumped back as the Moblin swung his sword yet again. I leapt forward and swung down my blade. I struck his cheast, knocking loose more of his armor. I heard a growl of aggrevation as he continued to thrust and wave his weapon like a madman. I could tell he was getting quite annoyed at me.

Once I found an opening, I plunged my sword through the spot in his armor I opened earlier, on his left side. The Moblin let out a quick gasp of pain as I cut through his brownish flesh. I jumped back to avoid his furious attacks; too late. My left arm recieved quite a nasty gash. "Tch...", I said to myself as I backed away again. Thankfully it wasn't my dominant arm...

I leapt forward again, aiming for the armorless opening on his torso I created earlier, but ended up clashing with his sword. The two metals came together with an array of sparks flying in all directions. We each struggled to gain the upper hand, pushing our weight and strength against each other. "You cannot hope to win, human.", the Moblin said to me, with a voice that displayed growing exaustion. His yellow eyes looked determined to best me. Fortunately for me, the tide was beginning to shift in my favor.

"Arrggh!!!" I shouted as I finnaly pushed him back, knocking him off balance. "Wha!?!", he gasped. I struck his body with my sword. He toppled over onto the ground, laying on his back. I, without missing a beat, jumped into the air and brought down my blade, impaleing him. I pulled my sword from his body and leapt off. His wound began bleeding profusely.

"Ahh... G-ghhh... Hahhh...", the Moblin was panting as he attempted to stand up. He clutched his chest, but couldn't prevent the blood from spilling. "L-lord... My lord... I... h-have... failed you... Lord... Mal...la...dus...", he breathed with his dying breath.

"Malladus...", I said to myself. I knew that name...

"Great work, Alphonse! You beat him!!", Zelda said exitedly as she flew on over to me. She'd been off to the side the entire fight. After all, it's not like she can help much during a fight like that. "We need to bandage up that arm before you lose too much blood though...", she said.

"Yeah...", I said blankly.

I wasn't really paying much attention. I always keep a cloth-like bandage tied to my belt, in case something like this happens. As I sat down, untied it from my waist and began wrapping it around my arm, I couldn't help but think about what the Moblin had said before he died. Malladus...

Malladus is the name of the Demon King. The Spirits of Light are currently at war with him. I've been trying to help the general public during these hard times, lending my services to protect the people from Malladus's followers. It seems like these Moblins were some of Malladus's followers...., I thought. If his cronies can set up a hideout and cause trouble for the people of this Realm so easily, then that must mean Malladus is gaining the upper hand in the war...

"Hey Alphonse, what are thinking about?", Zelda asked me.

"...Huh?", I replied.

"I asked you what you were thinking about. You've been staring off into space."

"Oh... I've just been thinking, Zelda..."

"Yeah, Alphonse?"

I stood up, and told her, "Maybe it's time for us to get involved in the war."

Chapter Three (PG-13)

"... WHAT?!?", Zelda shouted in suprise. I, not expecting such a reaction, flinched. "What do you mean get involved in the war?!?", she continued. "Are you out of your mind?!? It's far too dangerous!! You know how powerful Malladus is, right? There's no way in hell we could stand a chance against him!!!"

"I didn't say I was going to fight him as soon as I joined the war. I figured I could maybe fight off his followers so that the Spirits of Light could have an easier time.", I explained.

"I don't care!!", she replied. "What if something happens to you? I...", she began to say. She paused, and was quiet. At that point I realized she was only thinking of my safety. I realized just how much of a friend she truely is. "...Zelda.", I said.

"Yeah, Alphonse?" "...Thanks for worrying about me.", I said with a smile.

"...Yeah, no problem.", she answered. She was blushing.

"All right then, let's get moving!", I said as I started to walk off. There was a short pause, and then I heard Zelda yell from behind me,"You're going the wrong way!!"

A little later, we reached the gates to the capitol of the Forest Realm, Hyleigh City. "Well, let's go on in-", I started. I was cut off by an explosion that engulfed all of Hyleigh. Zelda and I stared into the blazing fire and smoke that was flowing from the gates, stunned. We were speechless. "Wha...?", Zelda began. She couldn't find the words. I rushed in. "Wha- Alphonse, where are you going?!?"

"There could be some people that are still alive in there!", I shouted back. "Wait there, Zelda!"

"Damn... Who did this?", I said to myself as I ran through the streets outside of the burning wreckage of homes and buildings. The scent of burning flesh was mixed in with the smoke-filled air. I heard a moan to my left. I turned to see a little girl laying on the ground. "Hey!! Are you all right?", I said as I ran over ro her. No response. "Don't worry... I'll get you to safety...", I said assuringly as I picked her up and carried her out on my back. I had to save her. I had to at least save someone.

As I exited through the gates, I found Zelda there waiting for me. "Alphonse!", she yelled.

"We need to get this girl some medical attention, as soon as possible.", I told her.

"Isn't there a doctor who lives in the forest near here? We can take her there.", Zelda suggested.

"Oh yeah! Doctor Rena! She can help us!", I said exitedly. "Let's go!"

As we got farther from the burning ruins of Hyleigh City, I heard a faint roar. It was faint, but clear. ...I know that sound... I thought.

"Hello?", said a young boy of about four. He was wandering around a burning village. The air smelled like death and malice. "Is anyone there? Hello? Mommy? Daddy?...", he continued to call out. But nobody answered. He was all alone. "Where is everybody?", he said as he began to sob. A loud and fearsome roar could be heard in the distance. It seemed to make the very foundations of this world shiver in terror at the mere sound of this blood-chilling roar. The little boy began to become even more frightned. "Mommy... Daddy...", he said as he was sobbing. A hand reached out from behind and grabbed his shoulder. A voice, seeming to belong to the hand, said, "All dead. Everyone." Startled, the little boy looked up and saw a very beautiful women. She had long scarlet hair and sapphire eyes, and the face of an angel. She was dressed in a black coat, jeans, and brown boots. She was carrying a medical bag over her left shoulder.​

"This is the work of Vaati, the direct servent to the Demon King Malladus.", she went on to say. "Vaati is a terrible creature that does Malladus's dirty work while he's battling the Spirits. Because of that beast, everyone you knew and loved here is dead."​

"Everyone?", the boy asked.​

"Everyone.", the woman responded.​

"Even my Mommy and Daddy?", he asked, sniveling.​

"I'm afraid so." At this, the young boy began bawling excessively. Floods of tears were pouring down from his eyes. The woman stood there, watching him. "... Come on.", she said all of a sudden. The boy stopped crying and looked up at her with tear-filled eyes. "Well, someone's got to take care of you. It might as well be me.", she told him. The little boy stared up at her as he wiped his eyes clean of the tears. She grasped his hand. It felt warm and welcoming to him. She gave him an encouraging smile and said, "You can call me Rena. So what's your name, kid?"​

"Hey, Alphonse! Snap out of it!!", Zelda yelled in my face.​

"Huh?", I said blankly.​

"You were zoning out again, weren't you? ...Well, nevermind. We're almost there.", she told me.​

"Oh. Right.", I said. Zelda and I continued on through the forest as I carried the injured girl on my back. We were getting close to Doctor Rena's house.​

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I find this story of yours to be interesting. With a little work it could definitely be even better than it is currently. I do believe that some of your wording was repetitive at certain points, but not terribly so.

My name is Alphonse. I'm 15 years old. I'm a Hylian male, with dark brown hair and golden eyes. I wear a green tunic that(you, the reader, probably already know), and beneath that, a pair of dark brown pants.

I also suggest that you try this whenever you have characters speaking. Once they have finished talking, indent a new paragraph so that you allow the reader to follow the story at an easy pace. This lack of indentation is more of a problem in the first chapter, when the characters begin to speak a little more. This is not that much of a problem now because there are only two, but I am only saying to be wary for later when more characters are speaking to one another

I have also noted a few grammatical and spelling errors in the final part of the story; you should some of them over, and record for further spell check.

Now onto what I really liked; Alphonse is definitely a fun character to behold, especially in a first person tale. The first chapter really gave us a good look at who he is, and allows us readers to enjoy him. Zelda needs some more time to get onto me, but I see plenty of good creeping onto her character in this story. There is a lot of potential here for more thrilling stories here.

Your narrative is definitely enthralling, and allows the readers to behold the Spirit Tracks world in a new light. I hope to see more in the future.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I find this story of yours to be interesting. With a little work it could definitely be even better than it is currently. I do believe that some of your wording was repetitive at certain points, but not terribly so.

I also suggest that you try this whenever you have characters speaking. Once they have finished talking, indent a new paragraph so that you allow the reader to follow the story at an easy pace. This lack of indentation is more of a problem in the first chapter, when the characters begin to speak a little more. This is not that much of a problem now because there are only two, but I am only saying to be wary for later when more characters are speaking to one another

I have also noted a few grammatical and spelling errors in the final part of the story; you should some of them over, and record for further spell check.

Now onto what I really liked; Alphonse is definitely a fun character to behold, especially in a first person tale. The first chapter really gave us a good look at who he is, and allows us readers to enjoy him. Zelda needs some more time to get onto me, but I see plenty of good creeping onto her character in this story. There is a lot of potential here for more thrilling stories here.

Your narrative is definitely enthralling, and allows the readers to behold the Spirit Tracks world in a new light. I hope to see more in the future.

Thanks for the criticism! I'll try to work on those things.

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
It's an interesting story. What you must do is whenever somebody new speaks, press enter twice. If you don't do that it looks like a jumble of quotation marks from many different people. Chargewithsword has always suggested printing out your work before you submit it, since you can catch more mistakes like that.

The action sequences were excellent, great details, and kept me sucked in throughout the entire battle. Your terminology is excellent whenever Alphonse is explaining what's going on. However his dialogue occasionally comes off as childish, even though he is 15. I like him still, Zelda, not so much. I also liked what you did when the armored moblin died when he called out Madallus' name. Overall, it needs some work in the spelling and grammatical area, but it's a good story.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After quite a long time, I finaly got past my writer's block. Now that I finally have some time, I decided to get out the next chapter. And here it is:

Chapter Four (PG)

Doctor Rena came out of the next room. "She's passed through the worst of it. Now she just needs rest." I let out a sigh of relief as Zelda fluttered happily by my head.

"I'm glad she's okay...", I said.

"You're just lucky you got her here when you did.", Rena told me. "And what's the big idea, Alphonse? You come back for the first time in five years, and it's with a patient. What's with that?"

"Uh-umm... Sorry....", I said nervously. Silence. Then a big smile broke out on Rena's face.

"Ahahahahah! I'm just screwin' with ya! It's great to see you again! Man, you've grown up a lot!", Rena said estaticly as she gave me a big, welcome-home hug.

"Wait, this is your home, Alphonse?!", Zelda exclaimed in suprise.

"Yeah. I left when I was ten. This is the first time I've been back in five years.", I explained to her.

"Alphonse, what's with those clothes? You look like a Christmas elf.", Rena said jokingly.

"HEY!!", I said angrily. "It's not like I have anything else to wear!!!"

"Then here.", Rena said as she tossed me a jacket that was lying on a chair in a corner. "I had a feeling you'd be back soon, so I went out and got this. Go change in your room while I get aquainted with your fairy friend here."

"Alright. Thanks.", I said as I walked into my old room. I closed the door and took in a nostalgic sight- my old bedroom. My bed lay in the corner beneath a window. There weren't any sheets or pillows anymore; Rena probably needed them for patients. Why she didn't just use this room was beyond me. My old bookshelf rested in the corner opposite my bed; it was filled with medical books, as always. I used to read them in my spare time, because I thought it would be good to know those kinds of things. So far, it hasn't really paid off. The old green rug was still in it's rightful place in the center of the room. I walked over to my bed and laid the jacket down on it. I looked out the window to see the forest that was so familiar to me. I always used to play in the forest and go exploring. I remember I got lost one time, and Rena spent hours looking for me. I certainly got a scolding that day...

After my pleasant trip down memory lane, I examined my new apparel; the jacket was about my size- how Rena predicted that, I'll never know- and was hooded. It was all white, except for a pattern of black flames around each sleeve, the waist, and the edge of the hood. The flames reached up about 3 inches. I thought it looked pretty damn cool. I rested it on the bed, and took off my green hat. My long brown hair fell into place on the back of my neck, no longer tucked inside of my hat. It reached slightly past my shoulderline. I shook my head a little to give my hair a quick fix. Then I unstrapped my sword and shield and laid those on the floor beside me. Next, I was undoing my belt, and then my green tunic came off. All I had on now was my black pants and my sneakers as I pulled my new jacket over my head. As I put my arm through the first sleeve, I thought about how comfortable this jacket was. Much more comfy than my tunic. Once both arms were through their respective sleeves, I adjusted the waist and the hood a little so the jacket was on more evenly. I admired my new look in the old mirror that was still hanging up on the wall beside my bed. I was quite pleased with how I looked. And with that, I gathered up my sword and shield. Once they were securely strapped to my back again, I walked back out to rejoin Zelda and Rena.

"Ah, that looks good on you Alphonse.", Rena said, satisfiyed that it fit me.

"I don't know how you knew what size I was, but thank you. I like it!", I responded.

"Alphonse, Rena told me what happened. To your family... I'm sorry.", Zelda said quietly.

"Thank you.", I responded. "I hardly remember it myself. I'm just glad I met Rena."

"Save it, Alphonse. I know your grateful.", Rena said modestly.

"Heh...", I laughed. I smiled warmly.

Rena found me when I was four years old. My hometown had been destroyed, and I was the only survivor. She took me in and raised me as her own child. I'm very grateful to her.

A few hours later, I was sitting beside the bed of the little girl I brought in earlier. She looked to be about eight years old, and had brilliant blonde hair. She was still asleep. Zelda had fallen asleep in my hood about an hour ago, and Rena was making dinner in the kitchen. I was staring out the window, lost in thought, when I heard a small, quiet sound beside me. I looked down to see the little girl beginning to awaken.

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
It's cool how you combined most of the zelda games into one story, ya, know, i'm posting a re-designed version of Vaati soon, why don't ya take a look (my words aren't very large cuz I sprained my hand yesterday so it's hard to type. . .) the link's in my siggy, but it sounds awesome so far, keep this up and you might be the best fan-fic writer on here. . .

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here's Chapter Five:

Chapter Five (PG)

"She's awake!!", I shouted into the kitchen. Zelda woke up with a start, and within seconds, Rena busrt through the kitchen door.

"Where...?", the little girl asked in a quite voice.

"It's okay. You're safe now.", I told her with a reassuring smile.

"We were realy worried about you! Thank goodness you're okay!", Zelda said as she fluttered excitedly above the child's head. The girl looked up at her with curious, dull green eyes.

"What's going on...?", she asked, a little puzzled about the situation.

Rena walked over beside me, and explained to the girl what happened. "I'm Rena and these two are Alphonse and Zelda. They saved you when Hyleigh City was destroyed, and brought you here. You were injured pretty bad, but I was able to save you." The girl still looked confused. I thought that maybe she was a little nervous. Waking up in an unfamiliar bed in a room full of strangers can do that to a person. So, I took the chance to try and get her to open up.

"I'm Alphonse. What's your name?", I asked her sweetly.

"... Saria."

"Saria, huh? That's a nice name!", I told her. Saria began to show a slight smile.

"Where is this?", she asked.

"Rena's house. She's a doctor."

"Why am I here?"

"Well, like Rena said, your home was destroyed. It's not there anymore. You were hurt, so I brought you here, and Rena fixed you up."

"Oh.", Saria responded. I could tell she was beginning to grasp the situation a little more. I noticed Rena smiling out of the corner of my eye. She could tell instantly that I was good with kids.

"Where are my Mom and Dad?", Saria asked. At this, the room grew silent. I didn't know what to tell her. But Rena did.

"They're probably dead.", she said very blatantly. Saria's eyes widened. Zelda and I looked over at Rena in shock.

"RENA!!", we said in simultanious disbelief.

"She's going to find out sooner or later. May as well be sooner.", she answered. Her expression was dead serious.

"...They're... dead...?", Saria asked, her eyes filling with tears. I looked back at her in dismay, and said "Well... um..."

"Yes, most likely.", Rena told her before I could say anything else. At this, Saria became hysterical.

"No! You're lying! You have to be! I know you are! You're lying! Mommy and Daddy can't be dead! You're lying!!", she was yelling as tears poured from her dull green eyes.

"I'm not lying. They're dead.", Rena responded rather coldly.

"You're lying!! They... they...", Saria said. She began sniffeling. "They... can't be..." She began to cry. Rena stood there staring at her, expressionless. Zelda floated quietly by my head, unable to speak. I sat next to Saria on the bed.

"Mommy... Daddy...", Saria said as she was bawling. She shoved her face into my jacket and gripped it tightly, still sobbing. I put my arm around her to comfort her, and Zelda leaned in by Saria's head. I shot Rena a look that said, "Couldn't you have been a little nicer about it?" She said back to me, "If I had been nicer about it, she wouldn't have been able to truely understand the severity of the situation."

"... Maybe. But you didn't have to be so cold about it.", I answered. Rena sighted and walked back into the kitchen. As she did, she said, "...Perhaps you're right..."

Saria was still crying into my jacket.

Ganondork

goo
Well, nice to see you back in the fan-fiction stuff! Great so far, although it would have been bland in another writer's case, you pulled it off quite well. Improved dialogue, even better terminology, this is quite a treat for any fan of writing. My one complaint now is a small lack of detail. Although you describe the important things, it is also appealing to describe the entire area. It also adds meat to the chapter. Keep up the great work, man!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Two chapters in one day. I'm on a roll, baby! :cool:

Chapter Six (PG)

The next moring, I walked through the forest back to Rena house, with Saria riding on my back. She was clothed in a pink dress that went down to her knees, and sandles. Rena bought these things for her yesterday. I was dressed in my new "usual outfit": the flame jacket and my black pants and black-and-gray sneakers. I left my sword and shield at the house, in my room.

Saria had wanted me to take her back to Hyleigh City to see if she could find her parents. But no luck. She was the only survivor. The walk back was silent. Saria's eyes and cheeks were staind with tears. I wasn't in much of a better mood myself. The past day has been hard. On all of us...

We arrived back at Rena's house. It was a small house, with five seperate rooms: The living room, which led in from the front door and connected to the kitchen, my old bedroom, Rena's bedroom, and the patient room(Saria's room). The house was built from brick, unlike many of the homes here in the forest, which were made from large tree stumps. The interior wasn't too unusual: the living room had a green carpet in the middle of the floor, and on the perimiter of the room, standing opposite each other, were two couches. There were a few windows here and there throughout the house.

I opened the front door and walked in. Zelda was waiting for me. "Well? Any luck?", she asked hopefully. But the grim expression that plastered both my face and Saria's was enough of an answer. "Where's Rena?", I asked as I let Saria down.

"She's in the kitchen, making breakfast.", Zelda answered.

"All right." I bent down to Saria's eye level and said as sweetly as I could, "Why don't you play with Zelda for a while? I'm gonna go see what Rena's making for breakfast."

"Okay, Brother!", Saria said happily. I smiled warmly at her and gently patted her head as I got up. She gigled and went over to Zelda and said, "Let's play hide-and seek, Sister!"

"All right, but you're it!", Zelda replied playfully.

Saria had taken a liking to Zelda and me, and she began affectionatly refering to us as "Brother" and "Sister". She's still a little nervous around Rena, but then again, Rena hasn't really shown much desire to bond with her yet.

I walked into the kitchen as Zelda and Saria began to play hide-and-seek in the living room. I closed the door behind me and saw Rena at the stove in the corner on the far side of the room cooking breakfast. The kitchen is kinda small, but there's enough room for eveything: the medium-sized,circular wooden table in the center of the room, surrounded by three chairs, the stove in the far corner, and beside that a sink and counter. Cupboards lined the left wall- the wall on the side of the room I was on- and inside them were things like plates, bowls, and cups. Drawers filled with silverwear and the like could be found beneath the counter on the other side of the room. There was a small window on the far wall beside the stove where Rena was.

"What's for breakfast?", I asked, still standing by the door.

"Bacon and eggs.", Rena replied. She went on to say, "Was your search successful?"

"Unfortuatley, no.", I answered. "Saria was the only survivor."

"I see...", Rena said. A hint of depression was in her voice. Then, the room grew silent for a short while.

"...This is just like what happened to my hometown eleven years ago.", I said suddenly, breaking the silence. Rena glanced over at me.

"...You're right. Back then, you were the only survivor...", she said.

"It was Vaati again. This has happened four times now. My hometown, Aboda Villiage, was the first. Then Snowpeak Villiage in the Snow Realm, Papuchia Villiage in the Ocean Realm, and now Hyleigh City.", I explained.

"Yeah... At this rate, we'll lose too many cities to Malladus's evil. There has already been countless deaths in these thirteen years the war has been going on.", Rena added. "Sadly, there's nothing we can do..."

I was quiet for a moment, then I said, more serious than I've ever been in my life:

"I'm going to defeat Vaati."​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom