• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hero of Men

The Link from ZSS was nicknamed the Hero of Heavens. In OoT/MM we have the Hero of Twilight. In TWW, PH, ST, and MC we have the Hero of Winds. In TP we have the Hero of Twilight. In the beggining of MC, the Hero of Men was mentioned. He said the Hero of Men used the Picori Blade to capture ll the evil of the kingdom and trap them in a chest bound by the Picori Blade. Thus making the new kingdom of Hyrule. Which means the kingdom is relitivly young. Now, from what we know about ZSS, Link goes down to Hyrule to fend off the evil to create the Master Sword and crete the new kingdom of Hyrule. That is exactly what the Hero of Men did, except with a different sword. So the Hero of Heavans may infact be the Hero of Men.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Link from OoT/MM is the Hero of Time, and the Hero of Winds doesnt feature in Spirit Tracks or Minish Cap. But I get your point, but im pretty sure the Hero of Men your on about didn't have a cap, but SS Link certainly does.

They never mentioned the Kingdom of Hyrule being non-existent in Skyward Sword. It is just ruled by evil. By the way, don't you mean Hero of Time for OoT/MM?

It would fit well into the story, but nintendo doesn't like to do that. They'll just create a new game and destroy all of our timeline theories lol

B

Bandersnatch

I know, it just might turn out that, all of our theories are wrong and it is just a "legend" after all, and only some of them connect, others.... were just stories..

This game obviously takes place after minish cap and before Oot. I doubt that That is going to be any mention to minish cap seeing as that had, story wise, a story that abandoned any and all references to most trademark zelda icons (such as the master sword,triforce, ect) Plus, the only back story that the game offered was some back story to the four sword, games. I don't think that this link is the hero of men. I really don't know what hes a hero of :P gues well have to wait and see.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
It's funny because it goes SS then OoT, not SS then MC. I don't think that the handheld Zeldas are supposed to have an important roll in the timeline, rather just a little side-quest thing to hold up the Zelda fan until the next game comes out. But how do we know that MC doesn't go before ST in the timeline anyways? That's where I think it goes.

T

The Hero

Hero of men sounds like something from the Bible. However. I think it'll be his own heroic title. Yeah! Hero of Heaven of sky.

Steve

5/19/13
I don't think that is the case, as the Hero of Men wielded not the Master Sword, but the Picori Blade instead, later becoming the Four Sword (having no relation to the Master Sword whatsoever). Though I will admit the backstory is very similar, The Minish Cap will either have a mighty contradiction on its hands, or the the Picori Blade would in fact have to appear within Skyward Sword, in order for Link to be the Hero of Men. Another thing to consider, is he did not have a hat, while this certain Link does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom