• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The Guardian Zelda 2 Map!!!

This Map from the Legend of Zelda 2 : Link's Adventure

So has the idea behind the Guardians in Breath of the Wild existed since 1987??
(see The Guardian just east of the Great Palace)

(:*mind being blown over here*(:

map%20of%20hyrule.jpg

@Lynel

i am still trying to research or find some indication of the origin of who created this map and when.
The area in which The Guardian is shown at on this map indicates the location of The Demon of The River/River Devil
Which in the American version can honestly draw alot of similarities to the idea of The Guardians by appearance given the 8-bit Design

Usriverdevilsprite.png
river devil/ The Guardian

It's from a comic, and not an official map. As shown by the vast discrepancy of the size. The whole of the LoZ map fits into the tiny spectacle rock area of the AOL, such is the scale.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
@Lynel

i am still trying to research or find some indication of the origin of who created this map and when.
The area in which The Guardian is shown at on this map indicates the location of The Demon of The River/River Devil
Which in the American version can honestly draw alot of similarities to the idea of The Guardians by appearance given the 8-bit Design

Usriverdevilsprite.png
river devil/ The Guardian

I was trying to remember what it was called, thanks for reminding me: River Devil.

I agree that the River Devil looks a lot like a guardian. Whether that was intentional or not, it is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom