• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Graphics Terminal

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Term, can you make me a signature similar to your Elite Four one?

The Pokemon I want in it are Forretress, Aegislash, Greninja, Swampert, Infernape, and Hydreigon. I guess you can either make the text on the top say "Pokemon League" or remove it entirely xD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Z9ud19s.png

Done. If anything needs to eb changed, let me know.

Fig

The Altruist
These are really nice layouts Term! I love the layout for the Attack on Titan game! As for the Pokemon Showdown layout, while I do admire the simplicity, I believe either adding a few of you favorite Pokemon or symbols of several of your favorite Pokemon types to make it more appealing and presentable to your audience. It may not be a huge chance, but it always looks nice to see little details every once in a while.

Fig

The Altruist
Ok so I've been thinking of having a new profile picture but I simply can't find a decent one so I figured it would be nice if my good bro Term could make one. You have all the time in the world since I know you are a busy guy especially since you are leaving tomorrow I believe for your trip. For reference, I would like to use this image of Oshawott as my profile picture. For the effects, as long as it a sort of water effect surrounding him and it would be even better if it better resembled anything to Gurren Lagann as Oshawott is wearing the Kamina glasses. As for the size, it would nice if it is avatar size because then I could use for my profile pic instead! Hopefully this isn't a lot to ask for. :sweat:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
60ec96649a.png

Front-page article writer badge I did for myself.

b1ea2184ed.png

Userbadge I did for Article Editors.

Channel Art for my channel (duh):

cf4972fb5c.png

Same design, sans Text/Objects:

f833a7c73e.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom