• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Graphics Terminal

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_my5bqohOoU1t0zei2o1_500.png

Movie-style poster for one of my favorite Isaac Asimov novels.

Original cover
4xMyn20.jpg

Wallmaster

terrible things
Hi there. I'd like a signature with the following when you have the time.

Image/Logo: Generally something like what's in your current signature. I really like the logo/text you did for "Terminus"! It doesn't have to be exactly alike if you don't want it to be, but some sort of logo (semi) surrounding the letters "WM" would be nice.
Text: WM
Background: I'm a pretty big fan of Majora's Mask, so any sort of purpleish kind of MM twist you could give it would be appreciated. In fact, if you could blur up the words "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" into the purple-ish background, that'd be cool. Sort of being transparent/opaque in the actual background itself behind the logo, you know?
Additional information: I'd just like you to be creative with it and find what fits. The general guideline that I put was mainly for the specific things, but other than that, let your creativity run wild! :P

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Oh, by the sig with the logo, I meant this one! Your signatures keep changing for some reason.
term1_zps416ad82d.png

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Hi there. I'd like a signature with the following when you have the time.

Image/Logo: Generally something like what's in your current signature. I really like the logo/text you did for "Terminus"! It doesn't have to be exactly alike if you don't want it to be, but some sort of logo (semi) surrounding the letters "WM" would be nice.
Text: WM
Background: I'm a pretty big fan of Majora's Mask, so any sort of purpleish kind of MM twist you could give it would be appreciated. In fact, if you could blur up the words "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" into the purple-ish background, that'd be cool. Sort of being transparent/opaque in the actual background itself behind the logo, you know?
Additional information: I'd just like you to be creative with it and find what fits. The general guideline that I put was mainly for the specific things, but other than that, let your creativity run wild! :P

Thanks in advance!

Which sig are you referencing? I have 5 of em that automatically rotate...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I do. I usually tend to go for Sigs so I have a bit more freedom (200x600 pixels rather than 100 x 100) but I can do avi's.

Cool! Could you make one of Perry the Platypus? And I want him to be Agent P Perry (Like my current Avi), not Pet Perry.

Fig

The Altruist
V6PlWx8.png

Made a sig to commemorate my finishing AoT!

I'm glad that you enjoyed the ride that is Attack on Titan! I'm just waiting for Season 2! :xd: Nonetheless, I your graphics are simply amazing to see! I am astonished by the amount of quality and detail that I see in your art! Keep up the awesome work bro! :D

Fig

The Altruist
Wow Term! You have made skills! I really like the colors, it looks impressive! ^^ I keep forgetting that you use Green more as I'm used your username being blue all the time. :lol: If I ever need a recoloring on a certain sprite, you will be the very first person I will notify. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom