• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Good, the Bad...

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
The Good.
I'm starting to go outside a little more often, not necessarily speaking with people but going out is progress all the same.

The Bad.
Still haven't got my medical assessment home visit appointment yet. My 'sick note' is likely going to expire soon. I'm still on my break from the counsellor which means, right now, they could technically say I was fine and force me into work.

The Good: I am going to see my friends that i haven't seen in a year in about 7 days. i am also playing my own zelda marathon beating all the games in order.

The Bad: i am stuck in my house for the rest of the summer due to surgery. everyone in my family is yelling at me because i cant do anything due to the surgery

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
An update.

The bad: I have had trouble sleeping in the past, but it was a fluke occurrence. Lately, however, I've been an insomniac on a weekly basis. It is starting to wear me down, and I'm still not sure what brought it on.

The good: I have been driving the same car for about twelve years and am now in a position where I can shop for another one. I don't have a new one yet but I've visited car lots and am doing research and will have one soon. So exciting for me. :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
The good:
I bought a new purple dress with black roses.

The bad:
My finger is broken on the joint.

Beeker

Wild Card
The Good: I'm finally going to see a real concert today(finally:cooky:)with my dad. Goin to see Rush, I'm so excited!:)

The Bad: I've been pretty impatient because I want to get my tabby up and running, but like anything new I get that I need to download, I have to wait. I'm never allowed to download anything myself:dry:. It's annoying sometimes.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
third post here, wow.

the good: met a girl in drivers ed. we got along great lots of laughs, lots of talking. i definitly felt something (not sure about her)

the bad: come the last day of driver's ed me the girl and my carpool "buddy" are waiting for our parents to take us home. my insecurities get the better of me and i don't ask for the girls number. and for the past week i've been trying to get in contact with the drivers ed teacher to see if he had her number, but so far ive been unlucky :'(

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Very good: I got my job as an estate agent and i'm now putting in mind boggling hours of work into it.

Very bad: One of my best friends died a couple of months ago in a motorcycle accident. Having a memorial party for him at the beach tomorrow night so it will be nice to think about him again.

Beeker

Wild Card
Good: I start Highschool on the 7th~!

Bad: I'm scared.

No need to be. I was a little tense about entering high school, but I ended up having a great time, and am actually excited about going back:)

Good: I just got the LoZ poster set I ordered a while ago today. So beautiful:love:

Bad: Currently having car troubles. At least its here at home instead of somewhere farther away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom