• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Giant Dodongo 2

NUMBER 2 IS HERE YAAA! Fierce.Diety and Elementic are in dis! takes to years later! Sarah and Rento are 14 now! Sento and Lin are 19!

Sarah: YES! were finally back in hyrule! I wonder were the boys are these days?

Rento: WOO!

Sarah: yea!...

Rento: wooo...

Sarah: were do we go now?

Rento: eh...

Sarah: shoot...

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Rei: It's so good to see you again! *Hugs both of them* Ran is over here! *Pulls them with Super human strength over to the tree*
Ran: Greetings... Are you here to pay your respects?

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Himiko is 19, Temari is 15 (previously 18 and 14)))

On the border of Hyrule, a woman with long dark purple hair, a priestess robe, sandles, and a neckace with a golden triangle on it was standing there. Next to her was a teenager with pink hair in a ponytail, a purple robe, and light pink boots, along with a white pegasus with a golden mane and tail.

The pegasus looked at the two humans. "Himiko-san, Temari-san, I can sense them. Shall we fly?" Temari smiled. "Yeah! Come on sis!" The priestess smiled at how energetic her younger sister was. The two got on the pegasus. Himiko smiled. "Take flight, Tenba!"

((I guess they see the sillouette of Tenba flying above them?))

Sarah: *eyes flame as she pulls out triforce shard and grows 7 feet as she picks up Rei * WERE ARE THEY!

Rento: HEY TEMARI! REI WHAT IN THE WORLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom