• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The GCC - Pokemon Signatures

Who wins?

• Kybyrian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zeldahuman

• Linkdude74

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
So, I've got three entries this week.

The first is from Wyatt! (Applause)
kyurem.png

Beautifully done. Really liking the effects, not much I can actually say about this one, as it is very well done.

The second is from zeldahuman! (applause)
73pokemonsignature.png

Well done! I'm not super fond of the coloring used in this signature, but it looks pretty good. I'd suggest following some tutorials so that you can get a lot better and create more advanced art.

The third and final one is from Linkdude74! (applause)
PokemonSigcontest.jpg

Not super great, but not bad. I'd focus on getting a good render next time with no white noise on the outlines. Might also be beneficial to work on your backgrounds and text placement. Not bad though. Just work on improving and you'll get good in no time.

So, that's all of the entries that I've got this week. Thanks for those that participated. Glad to see ya'll working on them again.

The Next them will be:

Free-For-All Signatures!

That's right. Make a signature of anything that you'd like!

You have approx. 2 weeks. I don't know how busy I'll be getting, so I'll just leave it at that.

See ya'll later.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Wyatt- Win...

ZH- Its decent, but I would like more effects to it.

Linkdude- Its great, you should be able to practice re rendering, but its great..

I voted for Wyatt.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wyatt -- Truly amazing

zeldahuman -- Thanks for the critique! I did this at, like, 1 on the morning, so yeah. :\ I've gotten alot better though... ^^

Linkdude74 -- You just need to work on your rendering, but nice sig nonetheless. Also, you might want to make the sig just a tad smaller...? Maybe...?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Wyatt - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, it's gorgeous. :>

ZH- Maybe work on blending it and not blurring it as much.

Linkpersonansnumbers - Work on yo' renders first of all, but you're doing good so far.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
No doubt in my mind that Wyatt should win

Zeldahuman-I liked it, as I like most of your stuff, but coulda had more

Linkdude74- Thanks guys for pointing stuff out to me. This is my first signature I've ever done, and I'm still learning photoshop. I went with the 800x250 pixle guidline. What did you guys use?

PS. Voted Wyatt, wondering who voted mine

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Kybyrian - Really liking the entire atmosphere, how it blends with the Pokemon and background.

Zeldahuman - I believe someone said you should do blending over blurring, which I'd go for. Despite this, the concept is really nice.

Linkdude74 - Your idea is really nice, but I'm not knowledgable enough to offer you extensive imagery counsel. So, good job. :yes:

David

But you called me here...
Wyatt - It's awesome, but I feel that there's too much going on in it. The focus looks too much like the background in my opinion, and the text is a little too plain.

About the text, I told him. Gray is sooooooooo boring. I suggested using a clipping or layer mask to overlay some aspect of the background on top of the text to make it more exciting.

And with the "too much is going on," I have the PSD of the image... and its 1 C4D that over does it. I took off the c4d and it was prettier.

Its not a bad piece, but I agree with Erebea on it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It's Been a lot longer than 2 weeks. If this doesn't pick up, I may ask if I can continue this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom