• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Game/games You Haven't Beaten.

O

OGCeegKTA

I'm sure many of us have beaten a lot of the game, but there's quite a few I haven't beat & it always bothers me when I talk to other LOZ fans. Now, keep in mind that I've played all these games I'm about to mention (the ones I haven't beaten) & have knowledge of them & what not ; first one is Majoras Mask. I got it for christmas in 2000, I was 8, & I got real far w/out any help, all the way to Ikana Canyon (Oddly enough, that's the last part of the game I remember playing as a young buck), & then stopped b/c I had trouble, & must admit, the game was quite scary & I was pretty easily scared back then.
Wind Waker; I always, ALWAYS, stop at collecting the triforce shards. I never owned the game for some odd reason, but b/c I was forced to give my GC up by my parents to obtain a new system (which pissed me off back when I was young), I borrowed it from my cousin, & I had 3 more shards to collect & he takes it back to his house. :dry:
A Link To The Past; I'm in the middle of beating it on my emulator. I have quite a ways to go, but I plan on beating it sometime this month. Needless to say, I wasn't into the older games when I was young.

I was wondering (actually hoping) I wasn't the only LOZ fan that hasn't beaten one of the games that is considered to be a big installment in the series, so finally, the question: Any games that you haven't beat that you feel like you NEED to beat?

I've seen a speed run of MM so i know what happens in the story but i havent played it myself and the copy ive got on the GC is so buggy that its not worth playing.
ALttP i've only completed once but WW ive beaten many many times nd its probably my most played Zelda since im still playing it religiously ten years later.

I feel like i need to beat PH and ST because i love the timeline that the WW started but PH's temple of the ocean king is so bloody annoying as is the flute in ST that they make me just not want to play them, im not compelled by them either and so i havent touched them in a while. Other than that there aren't any Zelda games i feel the need to complete because not a lot of them really mean anything to the overall lore or interest me.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I shouldn't need to explain, but Zelda II is one. I've started it about four times, but I always get too stressed bored by the third or fourth palace. Similarly with Link's Awakening and the Oracle games, I can never be bothered getting very far. Four Swords Adventures I haven't even played and Minish Cap I just forgot about.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
There are quite a few Zelda games that I haven't beaten....

(4 Swords, 4 Swords Adv, Oracle's, Link's Awakening, Adventure of Link)Some have these I have never played but I have played bits of Adventure of Link but due to the side scrolling I just couldn't drag myself through the game! I don't intend to buy any of the 4 swords games unless I get really bored and I have seen a lot of vids on LA and the Oracle games so I definitely would like to play them one day! Hopefully when I get a 3DS, maybe later this year I will try and get these 2 games :)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I haven't beaten either Four Swords games, LoZ, SS, WW, and ST.
The main reason I haven't beaten them is because I don't have them.
I feel like I need to play WW, ST, and SS. They seem to be the most talked about games that people talk about on the forum.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Zelda II. I'm thinking of going back and finishing one day, but I just can't be bothered atm.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-The Legend of Zelda
-The The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link
-The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
-The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
-The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords/Four Swords Adventure
-The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I need to step up my game. I have only completed 6 Zelda games.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The games I haven't even played yet: LA, OoS/OoA, TWW, FS/FSA, and PH. I plan on buying PH for my 3DS, and LA via the eshop. I'm excited for WWHD so I can finally play it!

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I'm totally stuck on the Oracle series,9I can't find my GameBoy charger and they won't play on my DS) Majora's Mask, (Hey, I only borrowed it) Minish Cap (my cousin lost it) and Four Sword Adventures. (Stuck literally on the last level.)

I've played Zelda games for years but only recently have I started playing them all the way though. I've only beaten Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Minish Cap so far, but I'm really far in Link's Awakening and Spirit Tracks, and I'm over halfway done Majora's Mask.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Not 100%, I've completed them all except for the Oracle games (which i'm waiting for them to come out on the eShop!)
100%, look at my signature.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Well, I don't really feel the need to beat any game, especially not a Zelda game that I own and am just to bored to play it. The games I have yet to beat(that I own) are Link's Awakening and Four Swords. Four Swords because I can't even play it, and LA for it just being awful for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom