• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The fused shadow. Majora's armor?

currently i am working on a Zelda animation that involves the game MM. while working on this i stumbled on something that yall may be interested in. Their is a theory going around that the fused shadow is linked to the same tribe that also created majora's mask.

Their may be more Truth to that then we see. while working on this project i had the idea to restore the fused shadow( which im still working on) to its original state. Now when colored right the fused shadow looks more and more frighteningly closer to the same designs of the mask. with the eye, the round holes etc. their is evidence that this could also had been another transformation mask, imagine majora wearing this and transforming into a unspeakable Demon to fight the Gods themselves.

Seeing this leads me to beleave that this may be a piece of some kind of armor. after all a wooden mask may not be very protective as a stone helmet would have been despite its power. looks like Majora's tribe was preparing for war, and they nearly succeeded if the light spirits didn't intervene banishing the tribe, and over time the tribal Paint faded to nothing. we are not exactly sure how old or how truly powerful the fused shadow is. but what do you think? if this was armor, were is the rest of it? majoras armor.jpg

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
there literally is nothing tying these two SEPERATE elements aside from the eye design on the fused shadow.

i capatilized the "seperate" because in previous cases no one understood it being in italic

Of course it's a piece of armor, but it's Midna's armor. Plus, there is nothing similar between the two aside from the eye(as Cthulhu) stated, and that doesn't mean they're related as lots of things have the eye symbol in Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom