• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Four Swords Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, to start off this thread, I would like to ask you what game the following image is from.
NaviTrackers2.jpg

If you guess TWW, you are what I like to call, wrong. This is an image from Navi Trackers, as a subgame for FSA. The game itself is in 2D, but this is apart of a cutscene were Tetra watches her crew go around the island with signs and Link seeing three copies of himself on the island. The thing is, this game is only released on the Japanease version of FSA and there, Link does not have the Four Sword. The three are literaly just there on the island without Link's, well, doing anything. There were the crew who got on the island first and did not split in four, but Link did. Why do you suppose he split in four? (Yes this game is Canon if you were going to bring that up.)

Maybe it's beta content, because it is weird Link is split in four without the four sword, or maybe a multiplayer like in ST and PH

Its just a multiplayer feature. Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks also came with a multiplayer feature and used different colored Links to represent the players. Was the Four Sword in Phantom Hourglass and/or Spirit Tracks? No, it wasn't.

Also:
Ember Incubus said:
Yes this game is Canon if you were going to bring that up.
How do you know this game is canon? I believe its just a multiplayer option. Give me the source and I'll believe that.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Its just a multiplayer feature. Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks also came with a multiplayer feature and used different colored Links to represent the players. Was the Four Sword in Phantom Hourglass and/or Spirit Tracks? No, it wasn't.

For real.

And I also remember that Phantom Hourglass was going to be a Four Swords game until they changed it. I forgot why though.

Why would FSA need another multiplayer option? Isn't that a huge oxymoron?
For those who don't want to play "Hyrulean Adventure" or whatever they call it in Japan. In the North American version, we have a multiplayer option called "Shadow Battle." In Shadow Battle, it was the last Link standing wins, I think. I can't try the multiplayer out whatsoever since I lack the equipment.

Also, you still haven't answered my other question. How do you know it canon? Source please.

Well, I did not answer that because I am too lazy to look that far back in ZD and see a link for Canon quotes. X -X' I know for a fact that it is Canon and I honestly do not care if someone disbeleives me because tht is apart of life.
Well, if you ever do get the time to, look for it, find it, and show me if you're so sure about it being canon. I won't believe its canon until I see the source. Maybe someone will see this and post it here.

Yea, it's just as canon as the Shadow Battles in FSA, by which I mean, this isn't canon. By the way, don't expect people to believe you if you don't have proof. It's one thing to say "I can't find the proof/ I lost the link" but this whole thing is just a waste of time if you are too lazy to put effort into it. Just a tip for the future.

Navi Trackers has never been said to be canon. Ever. There's no logical way that it could be canon because it has no plot. It was just a mini-game of sorts that gave an alternate multi-player add-on to kill time. Its for replay value and nothing more.

Its not canon....if you really wanted to prove to us that it was you would find the link instead of being "lazy." Mini games aren't canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom