• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Fate of the Twin Witches, from OoT to MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'w just started to play Majora's Mask, and found Koume and Kotake in the potion shop and in boat rental.
I thought this was kind of funny, and started to think how the twin hags turned from Ganondorfs main minors to shop keepers.
Do any one have any theories about how they got their new job?

PS: I would appreciate it i no one posted any (big) spoilers from MM :P

And if this is eksplained in the game, just tell me and forget about this thread....

Well, for starters, many OoT characters appear in MM with different aliases, personalities, etc. Also, potion shop owners are almost always old hags in the Zelda series. I think that Nintendo just decided to give them a cameo in MM this way. I highly doubt they are the same people (excuse me, Gerudos) as they are in OoT. From what I know, it's common for characters to be in both games, but I think this is acknowledged the most because they are villains in OoT and most of the others are good guys.

Yeah, that sounds plausebel.
But they have the same names (or do they always have the same name?),
and they did not do so much bad in the child timeline, except for capture Nabooru (or did they capture Nabooru in the child timeline, or did link stop ganondorf before?), so they did never meet link.

Also you need to help Koume so they are not only simple shop keepers.....

Like many others said, Termina is a parallel world to Hyrule. This was likly done so Nintendo didn't have to make new models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom