• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The epic video game/movie/TV/ crossover roleplay.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No rudeness
3. No power playing

And we’re off!
Bruce Wayne: I know I’m a rich guy, but I need my coffee. You there! Are you evil?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mr. Red continues munching on his hamburger, completely undeterred by the fact that his surroundings have completely changed
A waitress walks over, "That doesn't look like a burger from this establishment. You can't bring in your own food."
He shakes his head at her, "I got it after I sat down. But if you can get me another that would be fantastic"
He surveys his new surroundings as she walks away. Things had gotten a little strange. There was some hedgehog, an overweight rabbit, and.... some other guy who seemed really weirded out. He could only laugh. This guy had a pretty similar look as Red himself assumedly did his first time on Earth.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Mr. Blue continues eating his Burger, unphased by the sudden shift in setting and dimensions
"I swore I asked them to put mayo on my burger. How are your Burgers, Red? Anything off about them?"
as Mr.Blue looked around he saw 2 animals and a man in a Bat Costume. this did not really concern him, but the Man in the Bat Costume reminded him of their Boss's Son in a way.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I think they left all their flavor in the last dimension," he muttered unflatteringly, "I don't think I can put up a review from here though. Wherever here is," he stood uo and accepted the new, local burger with pleasure, "Speaking of, shall we find out where here actually is?"

Storm

Blue nods in agreement and stands up "Why not? Let's explore the worlds abound. How bad can it get"
Blue instinctively goes to pay the check, only to realize he doesnt owe them a cent for the food.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Red walks towards the counter and pauses for a second. He opens up his coin pouch, and inside finds currencies from all sorts of countries and planets. He had no idea what they used for currency here, so he dropped a couple of golden coins on the counter and waved to staff on his way out, "Move. Now. Fast."

Storm

Blue rushes for the door, going outside
"alright. wheres the car? wheres the car? what is the car?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al jumped over the roof of a bright red Gran Torino, sliding across and landing on the driver's side. Just as swiftly, he flung himself through the open window and immediately started the vehicle.
"Doesn't look too notable thus far..." he wondered aloud, "Just another big city.... I probably could've just used cash and been fine," he was almost disappointed by the sheer simplicity of the differences this world seemed to have from the one he'd come fron.

Last edited:

Storm

Ras slid in the passenger's window, pulling his vape box out of his Lapel pocket, inhaling deeply and expelling a plume of Hyacinth smoke out of the window
"You probably could, but you plopped doubloons on the table.... well the Night is ours, and the road is ahead. where to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom