• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Actually…I have to wait until my eggs hatch before I can get one, I have four…

Valexi! You- hey- AH! You got a magma dragon! Well, everybody does get a different one. So I suppose that means that I'm electric, Valexi is fire, and Destiny is ice? Destiny may not have an ice dragon yet but it's the legendary egg she's probably going to get first.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Val! T -T; How many people will beat me to the Shallow Water dragon......
There's been a few popping up on the Abandoned page, that's where I got mine :eek:

Valexi! You- hey- AH! You got a magma dragon! Well, everybody does get a different one. So I suppose that means that I'm electric, Valexi is fire, and Destiny is ice? Destiny may not have an ice dragon yet but it's the legendary egg she's probably going to get first.
Quick to notice that, huh?
;)
Yep! I snatched it out of the Abandoned page after my Vine dragon matured.
I used [this] to reload the abandoned page so I could snatch eggs quickly.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
@Ember: And now I could get the geode, but unfortunetly my earth dragon recently bred and I still can't get one. I also froze the Night glory hatchling in my signature, but I'm going to leave it there until I get a new egg. Also Ember…what trophies? Were they for getting legendaries or something?

Click on it as well, I want it to get as many clicks as possible before I remove it.

For some reason this popped into my head but once I get a Geode dragon I'm going to name it Geodude.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh, I saw them already. So Valexi is going to win a Magma dragon trophey for getting one?

All of my unmatured: (I'm doing specific things with them too)

-A frozen hatchling
-A female adult
-A male adult
-A frozen hatchling, male or female
-A female adult
-A frozen hatchling
-A frozen hatchling/a male adult, probably a frozen hatchling.

Some of you, probably besides Ember are probably wondering how all my eggs that aren't in my signature are maturing a hatching, but they're on another site as well.

-And here's my little frozen hatchling that I want to grow wings.

Click on all of them!

Oh yeah, and after a while I'm probably going to get another Sunrise/Sunset egg. I really really want a Sunset since I already have a sunrise so try not to let it hatch at daytime. It's actually weird that I got a sunrise rather then sunset since I'm usually online during the night rather then day, which is why I got a Night glory rather then Day glory. And if my egg does end up a Sunrise, I'm going to freeze it.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yey, trophies :D

One question though, I don't know why people freeze dragons?
Is it just to collect the hatchlings?
Just wondering.

Also; clicked all eggs in sight :)

They get frozen hatchlings, yes, for the heck of it. They're basically collecting them, just like adults. They're like minature adults themselves.

One important freezing event revolves around black dragons. Black Dragons have both male and female form, also hatchlings with matured as well. Not to mention eggs. But they also have alts. So another Egg, Hatchling, Matured, and two Adults, but their is also an alternate mtured form that both of the genders get. So total, there are 10 different versions of black dragons you can collect. ;)

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The eggs all look the same. It will be pure luck if my first black dragon turns out to be an alt. I still can't find one anywhere, though…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom