• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I don't think Christmas dragons can breed to get another christmas dragon. In fact, I don't think they can breed at all. Besides, the only way for somebody to have one would be if they had a dragcave account last year. If you want a christmas dragon you're probably going to have to wait until christmas. Their description even says they only appear at christmastime.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
They were halloween dragons, but since they can bite into eggs and make more vampire eggs, and people can abandon them, so to me they're not really holiday. I hope they rerelease all the christmas dragons, and valentine dragons, all those so we can all get them. And if Sweetheart dragons only appear on Valentines day, then how are people supposed to get their alts?

Oh yeah, and please go to my scroll and click my eggs/hatchlings that aren't in my siggy.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I don't think Christmas dragons can breed to get another christmas dragon. In fact, I don't think they can breed at all. Besides, the only way for somebody to have one would be if they had a dragcave account last year. If you want a christmas dragon you're probably going to have to wait until christmas. Their description even says they only appear at christmastime.
Do you go on the official threads?! They specifically said that if you breed a Christmas dragon with any other dragon during christmas, you have a 50% chance of getting a Christmas Dragon egg! The kind people abandon their eggs for others while jerks just keep them for themselves...

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Clicked all eggs
:)

My Skywing hatched!
I only had the Skywing egg on one signature with no other egg.
Apparently that one forum gets enough traffic for an egg to live without having to be put on more than one.
That's good to know...

Ok If anyone wants to breed theirs with mine you can (vm pm whatever) if not... I clicked on all of yours
Love some of your eggs people!
You can only breed with dragons on your own scroll.
Clicked all eggs
:)

My Skywing hatched!
I only had the Skywing egg on one signature with no other egg.
Apparently that one forum gets enough traffic for an egg to live without having to be put on more than one.
That's good to know...
Val! T -T; How many people will beat me to the Shallow Water dragon......

onebizarrekai

gay energy
If you want one so badly why won't you get one? What I want is a black dragon and already two people got one! I saw one in the cave with about 4 days left but I still didn't get it! Is it just me or are black dragons very rare?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Actually, my stone dragon has already matured. I don't care about them actually, so you take your time and I'll let you get one first.

If blacks are average, how come I never see them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom