• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm.. I hope my other eggs get enough viwes in time.. Don't want 'em to die. Yay, My Hellfire tunred out to be female. ~!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I heard to get a neglected your have to neglect a hatching until it has very little time left and then kill it and revive it. But the chances apperntly are extremly low.

Do not listen to Neglected Theories, there are hundreds of them and all of them are probably false. I atempted to breed by pink dragon to get a male and ended up getting another Hellfire... Ironic.... I didn't even breed it with my hellfire. > ,>' I thought when you breed two dragons that do not make like a bluna, breed, they make one of the two dragons.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Woah, that's strange. Haha. I have yet to breed anything. Can you breed any two dragons? Just wondering..

You can breed any two dragons as long as they are different genders. (No homosexuals in DC...) And some dragons can not breed, and some dragons like christmas dragons can breed, but there is no chance of the egg being christmas. If a dragon is undergendered (meaning it is neither a boy, girl, or both) it can not breed. There is no boy & girl dragons. (As in both.)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I wonder what it's going to be. I find it so weird why christmas dragons cannot reproduce but Vampire dragons can. Do you get one when you breed two christmas dragons or do you get a random egg of a dragon that was on the lineage?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Christmas dragons reproduce during christmas (as the name implies) once a year. On christmas, people with Christmas dragons breed them and give their eggs away via abandoning. Which is why I asked for one...

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I wonder what it's going to be. I find it so weird why christmas dragons cannot reproduce but Vampire dragons can. Do you get one when you breed two christmas dragons or do you get a random egg of a dragon that was on the lineage?

Actually, Vampire dragons don't reproduce, they use this thing called "Bite" and you have to "bite" an egg for it to turn into a vampire egg. 50% of succeeding and keeping the egg, 25% of succeding, but the egg turns abandoned, and 25% of killing the egg.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
After this batch of eggs hatches I can finally put my siggy back Haha!
Weird all my other dragons turned into adults execpt my Terrae.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
My Sunrise grew up :)
Also;why is it that every time I decide to adopt a new egg, I find a rare egg afterward?
I just got a Shallow Water dragon, and once I reloaded I saw a Gold Dragon egg in the abandoned page!
I had too many eggs to get it!
:(
Ah well.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I know! That happens to me all the time.
-Clicks your Eggs-
Click mine. Cause I was late on putting them in my siggy. -Don't die D :-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom