• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh.

But now, yippee since my Two Finned Bluna is a matured hatchling and is female! So once it matures I'll have a male and female, and then later when I feel like it, I'll breed them and get a frozen hatchling! I'm also naming my dragons after songs, like I named my new Bluna "The Serenade of Water", and my Magi "Requiem of Spirits", and my red "The Bolero of Fire", my mint "The Minuet of the Forest". I don't know which one to name "Prelude of Light", but the Nocturne of Shadows, I'm going to get another Nocturne dragon and name it that since the one I have is already named.

ComposerBrother, do you want a dragon named after you?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Both of us? Sure, I guess, I have a green hatchling that's most likely going to be male. But I already have a matured Bright Beasted Wyvern that's matured and a male. You choose.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
How to get them? You find them at the dragon cave. That's the only way unless you already have them :P

:O I just got a yellow dino egg…Maybe I should name it "Banana Yoshi" :P

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You haven't had your hatchlings that long. Most of the time it takes my hatchlings at least 3 days to grow wings. And once they do it takes a very long time for them to mature…

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Nah, it's actually a boy, but hopefully I'll get it next time :P

Good job getting the dragons you were after, though.
:)

Also: There was a Geode egg in the Abandoned Page, but I couldn't get it because I have too many eggs :(

Oh, I though Red Hellfires were female and Blue Hellfires were male. Still, congrats on getting the Hellfire everybody wants. ;) If you want a female, breed your male with something (better if it is holiday so there is 100% chance) and hopefully you get another Hellfire. You can increase gender chances by using a female pink dragon. If it comes out male, kill it and revive it and hopefully it turns into a male zombie dragon.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hey guys, sorry to ask a stupid question, but what does "030303030300330303030" mean?

Click click clicked~

303030303030303030 is what people put when they have to put short messages but the site says the message is too short. Don't feel embarresed. :P

And Ember? Kill it? Just 'cause it's male doesn't mean you should kill it, pink dragons are a bit rare! And besides, if Valexi does get a male, she could just let it mature so she could breed it, so she doesn't have to find another one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom