• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yep. I saw one of the legendary trio and I refresh. I'm such a dolt. I know it was one because it said "This egg has icicles forming on it' Oh well. I'll find another some day.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It's no reason to insult yourself, most of the time when there's a rare egg around I try to go for it, it starts loading really slow because 100 people are trying to get it at once so I refresh. Most of the time they're cartoon Yoshi dinos.

Everybody gets a different legendary at first, my legendary was the Thunder Dragon. I'm happy 'cause electric is my favorite element of the three :)

It's no reason to insult yourself, most of the time when there's a rare egg around I try to go for it, it starts loading really slow because 100 people are trying to get it at once so I refresh. Most of the time they're cartoon Yoshi dinos.

Everybody gets a different legendary at first, my legendary was the Thunder Dragon. I'm happy 'cause electric is my favorite element of the three :)

You do relaise Dinos are worth more than the legendary trio right?...

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Wait Dino's are rare? I've seen like three of them.. But I never want them Lol.
I want a Chicken as Well xDD

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Yes! I <3 Pygmies. You got a vine dragon!? I can't find those anywhere!

BUT, I just got a 50 adult dragons trophey! I feel so proud of myself!

I never ever see Magma eggs or Ice eggs at the cave. I suppose that once you get one of the legendary trio they get rarer and rarer.

Also, Valexi, maybe you should center your dragons so it looks better in your signature like I did.
Pygmies are quite adorable~
Yep, I found the hatchling in the Abandoned Page and swooped it up :p
Congrats on the trophey!
I don't think I've ever seen the Legendary Trio anywhere, but I keep an eye out for them :c
But, I like my sig like this D:

You do relaise Dinos are worth more than the legendary trio right?...
Are they? I've seen a lot more of those than I have of the Legendary Trio eggs....
I never get them because....eh....

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I saw that Pigmy that you have bt I abandoned it because I was like Crap, I'd rather have So and so. I got a Nebula Egg.
Give It Looove.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The problem with neglected is that I think you really have to neglect your eggs to get them.

My favorite dragon is definatily Two Finned Bluna. They're soo pretty :)
Other faves? I like Glory Drakes(Night&Day), Female Hellfires(they look so epic!), Nebulas, female Pinks, Pygmies, White Striped, Black Dragon alts, and Bright Pink. But crap, Bright Pinks are discontinued are aren't avalible anywhere anymore, even if you breed…

And no, I don't think the chickens are gone. A week ago I saw an egg that said "This egg is a third the size of the other eggs." Which is the description for a chicken egg. I almost got it… :(

And also crap, I saw a TWO HEADED dragon egg at the cave and almost got it! Though at the same time 114 people were stalking the cave so it didn't work…I congragulate the person who got it, for there was an army attacking the egg… :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom