• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I don't know much about Dragon cave.. How do you get the more rare ones and what do you do and how do you tell if you egg is sick? Oh and I linked my Scroll on my Siggy.

I clicked on your mint dragon egg. You get rare dragons the same as any other except four specific dragons. Three of those are obtained by breeding two other dragons. Like a Bluna is a crossbread of a Water and a Skywing, Shallow water= Water + Magi, Geode Green + Stone. Also, the fourth is Gaurdian of Nature which is obtained by getting three other rae drags, but not breeding. Besides those four, all of them are found the same way you got yours.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Oh, Thank you. Can you breed all mature dragons together or only certain types? Sorry if I'm asking so many questions xD

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Here you go, Destiny, this should be useful to you :)
http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Cave_Wiki

It has descriptions on all eggs and how to breed them and other things like that.

Also: if your egg is sick, it'll either say:
"The shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it."
or
"The hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much."
on the bottom of the dragons description page.
If they are sick, click "Actions" for that dragon and click "hide" for a day and it'll get better.
It'll be safe to unhide them once the sick description is gone from the dragons page.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Ah, thanks so much for your help :]

I just adopted two more because I like the type/ Abilities Haha

I will be sure to check your guy's scroll and click all your egg in the future

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
At least you got a vampire egg. Hey Destiny, read what's under my drags in my signature…I got so many unnamed dragons…

@Ember: Oh no your seasonal egg has soft shell…

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Oh my. I adopted more. How hard to resist and, I wouldn't mind naming some after members as well. Still clicking on your eggs~!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Haha, Could I take the Female Hellfire? I like that kind :] If not then.. Perhapes your Guardian Dragon?

Weird. I think Dragcave is down D:

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I don't think so, it works just fine for me.

Oh yeah, and I named the Hellfire "Destiny Fire" since Destiny itself wouldn't work.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Cool thanks.. But it still won't work for me :[ I'll try restarting my computer.

Ah it works now. OH NO I SAW ONE OF THE LEGENDARY TRIO BUT I WAS TO SLOW NOO.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yes! I <3 Pygmies. You got a vine dragon!? I can't find those anywhere!

BUT, I just got a 50 adult dragons trophey! I feel so proud of myself!

I never ever see Magma eggs or Ice eggs at the cave. I suppose that once you get one of the legendary trio they get rarer and rarer.

Also, Valexi, maybe you should center your dragons so it looks better in your signature like I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom