• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Those dragon eggs were given out like two years ago and I don't think they've been seen in the cave since…

I finally found another pink egg and if it's a female, I'm going to be very happy. If it's male I'm going to freeze it.

My sister and I had a brilliant idea for something to entertain us while we're at our grandma's house.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Yey! Two of my dragons matured, and I already got two more!~
Teehee, I was lucky enough to find the Nebula dragon hatchling in the abandoned area and got it before anyone else could.
It should mature in no time :p
Up next I really want one of those Vampire dragons :eek:
I also figured that my Bright-breasted dragon was sick all the time because she was getting too many unique views, so I took her off some sigs.
Also; clicked all dragons :)

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Cool, Valexi. I love it when people abandon hatchling because I can take them before. I got my Day Glory by finding an abandoned one with wings in the dragon cave. It took forever to mature though…well that has nothing to do with you, I think the more adults you have, the longer it takes for hatchlings to mature. So I got both glory drakes!

Vampire eggs are stone cold and smell rotten so you can tell them from the others in the dragon cave.

I'm going to make a list of all dragons and check off the ones that I have so I don't have to keep on looking on the dragon list on Wikia.

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hi! This is my first batch of Dragons! I click everyones I see so please help my first ones grow~! Thanks and I will be willing to trade and breed with you all. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom