• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

These were a lot easier than the gold because I did not have to edit these. These are for the second and third person to get an acheivment. If you already have a trophy for an ancheivment and you acomplish the same acheivment again, then you do not get the silver or bronze trophy. Once three people get a trophy, there are no more trophies for that acheivment. How to I put up attachments? Same rules on these trophies apply here.
trophyalt2.png
trophyalt3.png

trophyice2.png
trophyice3.png

trophymagma2.png
trophymagma3.png

trophyneglected2.png
trophyneglected3.png

trophynondragon2.png
trophynondragon3.png

Any one else have acheivment ideas?

Sorry, there is a ten image limitation per post. Ugg, 1 post in 90 seconds, 30 characters, and now this? Well, atleast we do not have something like you have to wait until somebody else responds on any thread before you could respond on any thread.
trophythunder2.png
trophythunder3.png

trophyundead2.png
trophyundead3.png

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Are you working on the gold trophies?
You could make a guardian of nature trophy!
Could you also make four seasonal dragon trophies and give them (PM so no one can take) to the person who hatched the most seasonal dragon eggs that crossed over to the next season? (like a summer egg to Autumn hatchling)

I do not really want to make it so that it is the most because then it would be taking it away from the prevouse holder. But I think we should still do that with the first second and third thing. I already said I would be doing Gaurdians of Nature, but I postponed it due to difficulty. I'll just post them here and have to trust the person to not steal it.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yes the green one is sick! Soft shell is egg disease. Hide it for a day to get rid of it.
Man, a heck lot of people posted while I was gone.
Click my 'new' ones. They're not exactly new, they were posted on other another site and then I put them in my siggy.
I have too many dragons that are unnamed! Does anybody want to be one of them? My Bluena and Shallow Water matured…

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Nothing, you can't do anything with it. It'll disappear after 2 weeks and that's all you can do. Sadly :(
Click mine! I have a few more that aren't in my signature, so please click on them. 2 eggs and 4 hatchlings total. Valexi, do you want to be named after one of my dragons? I have so many…you can be whichever you want, EXCEPT for the Bluena(the blue one with icy looking wings) because I said so :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom