• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
@lex, I suggest putting a new egg in place of your dragon. Adults don't need clicks and views…

Go to my scroll and click on all my eggs and hatchlings since they won't fit in my signature and I don't feel like posting them here :P

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
First, you have to check your egg online. On the end of the url are 4 characters. Give them to a friend (they are case sensitive) and have your friend type the url: dragoncave.net/abandoned/"the 4characters that you were given" and you take the egg.
So, anyone want to trade?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
That sorta confuses me…the Magi dragon thing seems more simple. My Magi dragon hasn't matured yet and I really really want it to, so help it…(it's not in my signature, just click on the link under them to go to my scroll so you can click on it)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
But once it is out, then we can trade eggs so you won't have to get specific dragons in order to get the ones you want!
That Magi thing better come out soon.

<Click!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I'll say it again in an understandable fashion:

Step one: When you click on your dragon egg's information, a four character ID is at the end of the url when viewing an egg
Step two: The ID is case sensitive, so give the correct ID to your trade partner
Step three: At the abandoned egg section, if you click on an egg; their ID is at the end of that url
Step four: If you abandoned an egg, and your trade partner types in: dragoncave.net/abandoned/**** with the "*" as the case-sensitive characters-they claim your egg!
Note for step four: if you are too late in entering the url, someone may have taken it-hense the fun/risk to this!
Step five: do the process for your friends egg.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yeah, but they just appear on the abandoned page and people snatch them before you can. So I don't think it's that worth it, if it's a really rare egg people will keep them and not put them back.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Yeah, but they just appear on the abandoned page and people snatch them before you can. So I don't think it's that worth it, if it's a really rare egg people will keep them and not put them back.

That's when timing comes in. Say that you will abandon your egg at say 12:12:54 (you need seconds) and the trade partner types in the url and clicks enter at the exact time (maybe a second later) That is my perfected version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom