• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Well, the zombie dragon does not go to the cave. To get one, you have to kill one of your dragons (not eggs), it can be an adult or child, and you must attempt to revive it. Sometimes, reviving will not work and the egg stayes a tomb stone. Sometimes, the dragon will be revived as it was, and not a zombie.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yep, like I said before to ComposerBrother…

It's not like I ever wanted a zombie though. I'm don't want to take the chance of killing a hatchling and attempting to revive it, or waking up at 5:00 in the morning to see if I have one. Really, nobody on DragCave has a zombie.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yeah, but when I thought somebody got one it didn't say it didn't work, it said something else…
I don't see the point of trying anymore, it's just shortening your collection of dragons because you keep killing them and nothing's happening…

onebizarrekai

gay energy
No, I believe that their just a random egg that you find on the abandoned page. I think that the saying for it is "This egg looked neclected."

And Ember, you can have up to four eggs, not five. You may be able to get more then four hatchlings but you can't get more then four eggs. I think the highest amout of unmatured or non hatched is 7.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
They're "This egg matches the weather outside." If you want an autumn one, sadly you have to wait until summer is over. I have a Spring and Summer dragon, and I plan on getting an Autumn and Winter one as well.

Seasonal dragons take on the characteristics of the season during which they are born. Thus, eggs that are laid in spring match the pink flowers and green buds of spring, and those that are laid in the summer grow to depict the bright green of the forest trees and the yellow of the sun. Eggs laid in autumn display the bright colors of leaves falling from trees, and those that are laid during winter take on the appearance of the icy snow.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It's not a Thunder Dragon egg…it's a lightning dragon egg. They're two different things. I have both. The Thunder Dragon egg says "When you go near this egg, your hair stands on end."

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Oh :sweat:!
Oh well, I guess I'll have to try again! It's surprising how many rare eggs are in there! I saw a paper dragon, but couldn't get it because of my lightning dragon D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom