• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
ComposerBrother@ Probably the Guardian of Nature that can only be obtained if you get an Ice, Magma and Thunder dragon.

Ember Incubus @ Good to know.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Actually you can name it before it grows wings as well, but then you don't know what gender it is. So if you name it a guy name and it ends up being a girl…you know what I mean.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Whew, a lot of people posted all of a sudden. Ember, I just found a shallow water egg at the abandoned page!! And my Day Glory finally matured so I could put it in my siggy!

EDIT: AH! Ember! Your guardian dragon egg has soft shell!!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh you're trying to get a shallow water.
They're actually not hard to get, since they're really rare on the abandoned page, you just breed a Water Walker and a Deep Sea I believe. But both of yours are males, so if you want one I suggest raising another one of either breed of dragon so you can get a female.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Oh you're trying to get a shallow water.
They're actually not hard to get, since they're really rare on the abandoned page, you just breed a Water Walker and a Deep Sea I believe. But both of yours are males, so if you want one I suggest raising another one of either breed of dragon so you can get a female.

No, I meant two fined blunas, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom