• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dark Knight

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
The fact that they are brave enough to point out the flaws in the very idea of having a Batman and question the morality of vigilantism makes this my favorite superhero movie, even above Batman Begins and Superman 1.

Man, I can't wait for Watchmen.

It is a pretty common theme in the Batman comics that Batman's mere presence in Gotham City is what brought about the plague of costumed villainy. The Year One comics had Batman fighting the mob similar to what he was doing in the first one. And eventually guys like The Joker started showing up.

D

Dragonking

*slaps the spammers above* :P

I don't think the length (2:30) was a bad thing. I hate it when great movies like these end in an hour or 90 min. I always think that the brilliance could've lasted longer :p

It's SUCH a shame about the overdose. He made it into the 'legenday young died actors'-list.
I'm not a superhero-movie fan either. But this was a great movie, one worth buying on dvd and showing it to the next generations.
The Joker-act just gave me thrills, something I haven't felt in years from a movie.
'starting tonight, people will die. I'm a man of my word... hahaHAHAHA'

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
*slaps the spammers above* :P

I don't think the length (2:30) was a bad thing. I hate it when great movies like these end in an hour or 90 min. I always think that the brilliance could've lasted longer :p

It's SUCH a shame about the overdose. He made it into the 'legenday young died actors'-list.
I'm not a superhero-movie fan either. But this was a great movie, one worth buying on dvd and showing it to the next generations.
The Joker-act just gave me thrills, something I haven't felt in years from a movie.
'starting tonight, people will die. I'm a man of my word... hahaHAHAHA'

Yeah. Didn't Keath Ledger die a week after the movie was finished or something?

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
OMGosh ...HEATH LEDGER is HOTTTTTTTTT! the movie waas the best movie of '08 espescially with all the drama and violence...WOOO WHOOOO!!!!!!!! :)

TACO.gif

:lol: funny

I d think that they killed Two-Face off too quick. Anyone else heard the Johnny Depp = The Riddler in Batman 3 rumors?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Haha, that's a funny pic. :xd:

I didn't mind that they killed Two-face off. I thought it was fine, but I wouldn't have cared if they kept him either. As for the Johnny Depp rumor, I haven't heard anything about that before. Sounds interesting though.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I've also heard rumors of Eddie Murphy being considered for The Riddler.

I'm just worried that Warner Bros. is going way too far with the major roles for celebrities thing. Which isn't a bad thing if the actor is good for it but just plugging random names in is a bad idea.

Of course since I'd say Nolan has so far nailed it with the Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman as far as veteran actors doing a great job in their roles, maybe I'm worrying too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom