• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Curse Isn't Lifted!

Hey,hasn't anyone wondered where Ganondorf went in the Toon Link saga? The answer,under the ocean...yeah. Let's go back to Skyword Sword. At the end of the game you kill Demise but a curse is cast upon you,of course, but this is the curse that makes all the enemies appear like Ganondorf! In the Toon Link saga you turn him to stone and he is stuck under the ocean. Remember Demise's curse? Ganon is the only main enemy that bears a risenbelance to Demise. Vaati,Malladus the rubbery skull,Majora...well that's a mask so...oh well it still counts,are enemies of the curse but bear no resembelance at all! My theory is,Ganon is the main enemy that bears a resembelance to Demise but he is sunken at the bottom of an ocean. What if the reincarnation of Demise,Ganon,is dead but the curse will still go on for eternity...makes you think huh? Let me know what you think. NaviandLink,out! Do not hate because Navi's in name!
ZN5.jpgZN6.jpgZN7.jpg

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I'm sorry. I can't figure out what you're trying to say here. Could you (or somebody else who understands this) please clarify what you're (he's) saying?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, what I think he’s saying is: That Ganondorf and Ganon are the main characters brought about by the curse Demise cast upon Link and Zelda in Skyward Sword. However, since Ganondorf was sealed away at the end of the Wind Waker, the curse had to conjure up different baddies to keep Link’s life a living hell.

Long story short—with Ganondorf sealed away the curse improvised and created more terrible beings to challenge the Hero and threaten the lands.

Makes sense I suppose...since the curse Demise cast was to last forever. If the first sinister character it came up with was rendered incapacitated, it only seems natural that it would bring forth another negative character to keep things going the way they were meant to.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
It's not a curse, but a force of nature - it can't be lifted. Ganondorf was just one manifestation of the law of balance between good and evil and between the three constituent virtues of the Triforce. Of course it continues past WW, or they wouldn't be able to place more games there!

You-Know-Who

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
In hiding... waiting to kill Harry Potter....
Well, Vaati was the first bad guy that Demise made. Probably inspired by Ghirahim (although he isn't as FA:cool:.

Now, over with Ganondorf, I think that he'll come back on New Hyrule because he was "sealed" in stone, not killed. He can, yet again, break away from the seal and try to take over everything.

I think.......

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Well, Vaati was the first bad guy that Demise made. Probably inspired by Ghirahim (although he isn't as FA:cool:.

Now, over with Ganondorf, I think that he'll come back on New Hyrule because he was "sealed" in stone, not killed. He can, yet again, break away from the seal and try to take over everything.

I think.......
Ganondorf was killed in WW.

Bihldorff: There was no blood, and he turned to stone, and died. They took all that into account.

Trinen: You're not supposed to... you gave the whole thing away, Nate! (laughs)
source

Ganon is killed in WW but he is the only one who looks like Demise so the others may be part of the curse but not the reincarnation.

Remember that it's an reincarnation of Demise's hatred, not Demise himself. So its his spirit (sort of) that goes on, i dont think that the reincarnations actually would have to look like him?
With that saying, I dont think Ganondorf will appear in later games unless he is resurrected. Which seems most possible. A new Ganondorf wont be born. Unless Ganondorf had a kid with someone. But i somehow doubt that.... hmmm.^-^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom