• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Crossover RP!

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Chapter 1: The Secret of Lesser Malling

Notice: The RP has chapters attached to it to track progress. It is set out like a novel

A boy was being hurled, pushed through the monotonous array of trees. He had white skin and long-ish straight black hair split in the middle, giving him a mischievous look. His eyes were serious and haunted with distant thoughts.
The boy's name was Matthew Freeman, and he was not in a good position. After being sent to Lesser Malling on the LEAF project, it has become obvious that there is something weird with the town.
It is only now that he found out.
The Old Ones are demonic shape-changing humans that got sealed away years ago, but it turns out that the citizens in Lesser Malling are actually Old Ones that somehow managed to avoid the seal.
And Matt is the key to opening Raven's Gate and letting the Old One's king free.
He has to stop them. But how? he was tied up and these guys literally treated him like a sack of potatoes.
His power.
Just as the Omega One (Resting place of the Raven's Gate) popped into view, he reluctantly entered and the Nuclear Reactor bursted into view. The plan the Old Ones came up with is using the reactor to blast open the gate, and the blood of one of the five Gatekeepers (Matt is the first one) can be used to break the seal.
Matt got pushed onto a neat marble slab as the mayor got out a knife.
"Now, our dreams will finally be realized. We will finally take back what was ours!"
The knife fell.
----
The next time he opened his eyes, Matt found himself in a forest. wait... A forest? first he was about to be used as a sacrifice for the Old Ones, and suddenly he was in a forest. What is going on here?
But then he realized. Had he died and somehow went to the afterlife?
No... he did not know why, but something told him that. A sort of instinct.
But then where?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well, we're clearly in a forest." Halt says sarcastically.

((He is very sarcastic. And I will not ninja. *coughwoyocough*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom