• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Creepiest Parts and Foes in Legend of Zelda

D

Darth Link

ReDeads in OoT, full stop. They have that creepy scream, they freeze you in place, just...ugh. And seeing Hyrule Castle Town get destroyed by them is just terrible. However, I think they looked too silly in WW to be scary to me.

And Under the Well. The Shadow Temple wasn't that bad, but the Well made me shiver.

oh good lord. the redeads in wind waker in the earth temple. when the coffins pop open? those always scared me soooo bad...
and i agree with whoever said tingle is the creepiest character. that is true.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
For me...it has to be Majora's Mask. You're in the Swamp temple (forgot what it was called...) and you walk down stairs into pure blackness where your fairy suddenly gets a chill and tells you something like, "There is alot of Darkness in this room."

...*Pauses game. Walks over to N64 and shuts off.* ... *Goes to room and cries*

Because the game was creepy enough as it was. The only reason why I was able to get as far as I had was because I didn't anticipate the parts that scared me so I just toughed through them. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to MM.

D

Dou6le Rain6owz

ReDeads from Ocarina of Time are the creepiest. Whenever one gets on me I'm like "AH REDAD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" then when it gets off me I keep slashing at it till it dies then I slash at it some more to make sure it won't magically come back to life

Q

quordlepleen

Although i thought that the half Gibbido dude was creepy. But I'll have to say that Deadhand was the creepiest enemy in the series. I've never found Redeads that creepy.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I think WW Redeads are the creepiest for me. OoT Redeads used to scare me but after I got used to it and saw them dance in MM, I wasn't scared of them anymore. I don't know what's more spine-chilling about Redeads in WW: the scream, the way they attack Link, the fact they often come out of coffins when you least expect it, or the sudden appearance of their sinister red eyes.

Other than that, there's this "music" in TP that makes me shiver. It plays when you find the Ordon children in Kakariko as Wolf Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom