• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Clans Great Truth or Dare (A Warriors Fanfic)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
The Clan's Great Truth or Dare (A Warrior Cats fanfic)
----
(WARNING: UTTER STUPIDNESS AHEAD!)

A random little boredom-bustering fanfic I did. The story is out of nowhere. Literally XD.

Yeah, mostly a crack/hyper-fic (A crazy fic normally done when hyper... Or plain bored. Mine is the latter.)

This is a Warrior Cats fanfic, as you would have known. It takes place in the Lake.

Clan 1\4: Thunderclan
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Firestar's voice rang loud and clear through the hollowed clearing of Thunderclan, as he slipped into the ancient words of his ancestors. Cats were already milling in the clearing; their pelts forming a wide sea of colours bobbing like the tide. Jayfeather was the last out, Leafpool trailing slowly behind.

"Now, there is some news I have to let out. The clans have agreed on something"
Murmurs of confusion met those words in a wave. Firestar waited for the crowd to die down before continuing.
"They have agreed that there should be a game of Truth or Dare every moon."

Suddenly, cheering. Firestar smiled in satisfaction as the apprentices leaped about in excited pounces, the queens trying to shush them. Good. We decided the right thing.
Now all they had to do was wait for the games to start.

-A moon later-
A moon later, below the Great Oak, the clans were gathered. It was time to start.
Perched upon the Great Oak, Firestar, Blackstar and the other clan leaders were sitting ready for Firestar and Leopardstar's signal. It came in less than a heartbeat.

"Welcome to the first annual game of Truth or Dare. I and Leopardstar will be the hosts for this game-" Firestar heard a snort of annoyance from Onestar and Blackstar, but he ignored it.

"-The way it works, is that we will call up two cats from each Clan up to the branches below us. The six cats will take it in turns to get a Truth or Dare from a cat chosen randomly from the crowd. We will use a viewing puddle similar to the one StarClan uses, they helped me make it, to choose the cat to 'seal a cat's fate." The Thunderclan leader gestured with his tail towards a small puddle at the foot of the Sky Oak. It was shimmering with starlight. A kit mewled nearby but was quickly shushed.
"The clan leaders will choose the cats to participate in the game. First of all, on behalf of Thunderclan, I will make my choice."

Every cat of Thunderclan dulled into a tense silence, ready to hear who will be chosen.
"Jayfeather"
The grey and silver medicine cat in question grumbled and stepped into the first branch.
"And Whitewing."
Whitewing bounded rapidly into the next branch. From ShadowClan, Tawnypelt and
Toadfoot were chosen. Rainpaw and Mistyfoot from Riverclan, and Crowfeather and Heathertail from Windclan. When the cats were stationed and the cheers died down, Firestar continued.

"First of all, is Jayfeather. We will now look to the Viewing Pool for who will decide the fate.
Silence enveloped the clearing. A shape materialised in the pool.
A brown tabby.
Brambleclaw.
Tail curled in amusement, Brambleclaw leaped beside Firestar.
The whole clearing broke into more cheers. Brambleclaw turned to Jayfeather. "Truth or Dare?"
The medicine cat sighed, clearly taken aback. "Urm, dare?"

"Go grab your stick and sing What is Love."
The clearing erupted into laughter, Leafpool's loudest of all. Thinking fast, Jayfeather forced a dismayed expression on his face. "How can I get it? It... ER.. The stream washed it away ages ago- OW!"
A flash of brown bashed Jayfeather on the head, causing renewed laughter. A voice yowled "Solved!" from the crowd.
"Uh... yay..." the medicine cat grumbled. He picked the stick up in his tail. "What is love, baby don't hurt me... ER... WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?! THIS IS STUPID!"
"Just do it!" Yowled Brambleclaw.
"Fine. What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...."
It ended in cheers. Jayfeather, relieved, leaped down.
Firestar set his attention to Whitewing, who was weirdly jumpy.
"Your turn."
Like before, a shape materialised in the pool. This one was a light brown. Hazel tail, recognising herself, copied Brambleclaw's actions.
"Whitewing, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare." The white cat said almost confidently, as is the words have been practised countless times.
"Act like a chicken."
Whitewing froze. Spiderleg, from deep within the crowd, gaped at Hazeltail. Is she...?
The white Tom gulped. And, steeling her courage, she leant down to peck at the ground.
"BOK BOK BOK!!!!!"
From his perch above her, Firestar's muzzle twitched as if the great Firestar was trying not to laugh at a joke as petty as that. The crowd was snickering too.
"Ok, you can stop now." Firestar sympathised. Still the white warrior did not stop.
"BOK BOK BOK BOK!!!!!"
This was going to be a long night.

Clan 2/4: ShadowClan
-

Clan 3/4: Windclan
-

Clan 4/4: Riverclan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom