• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Chicken in Hyrule Market (?)

Z

zeldaocarina96

You know there's a little girl chasing a chckien in the market right?
Is there some way to catch the chicken and if so does it lead to any special prize or anything ?
:thinking:

just i never caught it

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
No. It is impossible, as far as I know. ANd I tried before. For hours on end. But I always failed :(.

But I think it si impossible.

Somewhere I heard/read Nintendo threw there just to help you practice your Z targeting moves. Which kind of makes sense, considering it was OoT who implemented this mode first.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I've caught it; it's not hard. No more difficult than any other Cucco in the game. Nothing happens. It is likely just there to practice targeting.

zzRICHzz

own & finished all Zeldas
yeah i think i remember catching it too... not sure... but i dont think you get anything for it

G

Glipsprog

I've never tried catching it, but there is no special reward or anything for doing so. :)

Never tried. It was always just too ridiculously hard with the camera angle of the market.

Was pointless, anyway. I never bothered.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I always used to chase them around, try to beat the girl like it was a race. I never attempted to pick them up though.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I remember catching it, but nothing special happened when you got it, i think it was just to practice your Z targeting

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i agree with the z target thing though if the market had the angle like when in hyrule field then it would be easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom