• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Bucket List

amaterasu

Writer
Okay, The Bucket List is a movie about two guys dying, so they make a bucket list. In case you don't know what a Bucket List is, it's a list of things you want to do before you die, so i was wondering, what's on your bucket list? Here's what i can remember that's on mine.

1. Play the oot Shadow Temple at night in the dark alone.
2. Let a dog lick peanut butter off my face (CHECK)
3. Break a horse (it's like teaching a dog commands)
4. Donate hair to locks of love
5. Create a website
6. Go to Magfest and meet Chuggaaconroy and NCS
7. Become an LPer.
8. (inspired by Cel-Shaded Deku) Throw skittles at people ad shout TASTE THE FREAKIN' RAINBOW!
9. Play a game with The Runaway Guys
10. Produce 100% NOT FAKE PROOF of any paranormal activity or creature
11. Watch a scary movie with some friends in the middle of the night with lots of popcorn and sodas. (Not The Nightmare on Elm Street. The Texas Chainsaw Massacer was scarier than that.)
12. Meet Miyamoto

This list is always growing!

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
of course, this thread is going to give me LOTS MORE IDEAS like Cel-shaded Deku just did. I'll add that.

1. Watch a scary movie after midnight, at home alone, with barely any lights on. (Done!)
2. Become an LPer. (in the process of doing so)
3. One day join the Runaway Guys in a LP.
4. Produce 100% real documented evidence of Nessie/ the Jersey Devil/ a Chupacabra/ any paranormal creature, really.
5. Throw Skittles at people and shout "Taste the Freakin Rainbow!" alongside Cel-Shaded Deku and amaterasu.

amaterasu

Writer
I SHALL NOW ADD SOME OF UR STUFF TO MY BUCKET LIST. If I could play a game with the Runaway Guys, I would just, freak out.

H

Honey Pie

I like the throwing skittles at strangers idea.

The biggest thing on my bucket list is to catch 'em all. Even if they have 10,000+ Pokemon by the time I die I will try my best to catch 'em all!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I want to go 3 rounds with (or do you say against?) Mike Tyson. I believe it would change me life forever in a drastic manner!

(How would it change me?)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Here's mine, probably mostly junk but, here goes nothin.

1.Become a Disney/Warner Bros. moive star
2.Actually start the Shadow Temple(the one on the 3DS in freakin scary)
3.Own a website called "Sheikah Santuary"
4.Move away from my poor,boring, strict family
5.Work with Nintendo and create the latest Zelda games
5.Become a Staff Member on ZeldaDungeon.net
6.Become a famous Zelda artist
7.Be the first 14 yr old to own 72 buisnesses(heck, people in their 60's can't even own two!)
8.Make friends other than my boy scout buddies. . .
9.Have greater self-confidence (that'll never happen)
10.Write the greatest Fan-Fiction ever to be writen on ZD
11. (I thought this was funny) Throw skittles at moive stars and rich people and yell "Feel the rainbow seep into ur freakin brains!"
12.Become a woman (HA HA HA ha ha, (sigh),I'm just kidding. . . I hope.)
13.Meet Chuggaconroy, (isn't he a guy who does walkthrougs on YouTube?)
Well that's all I got fer now, and the actors in the Bucket list are really old and dying, (Morgan Freeman, and Jack Nicholson) I thought it was the funniest thing when it came out, still do. . .

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
1.Become a Disney/Warner Bros. moive star

For you safety, I'd advise you to forget the highlighted part. More than 50% of America is gonna hate your guts if you do that, and I would NEVER wish that to anybody. Good luck with the rest, Luigidude.

And GaroXicon, yours is very easy, just get involved in a period piece film (preferably, a british one). Those always get awards, no matter how good or bad.

Now, for mine:

1. This one will sound crazy, but I'll say it just for fun. As a kid, I always wanted to go to the North Pole to see if you-know-who existed, but contrary to most, I hoped that he wasn't real so I could assume his roll. Feel free to make fun of me, but I thought thwrowing carbon into people's houses from a Rocket-Powered Slide would be fun, and that would be the ticket.

2. "Taste the freakin' rainbow!", but it would be even more bad*ss to do it from the Rocket-Powered Slide we'd have if #1 happened. What would be cooler than throwing carbon and skittles to random people while yelling, I ask?

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Punch a whale. Right in the face.

EDIT: Ok, so apparently this comment is supporting animal cruelty. So I'm gonna have to elaborate on this. FIrst of all, it is a joke. Second of all, it is a reference to the show scrubs and therefore is not supporting animal cruelty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom