• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Boss You Had the Most Fun Fighting

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sorry if there's already a thread about this.

This is about the boss fight in any Zelda game in the entire series in which you had the most fun fighting. For Me, it would be Majora. The final boss of Majora's Mask. I find it's even more fun if you don't use the Fierce Diety's Mask, and you have the Kokiri Sword. I did that once, snd It was sooooo much fun. What about the rest of you?

I also loved fighting Majora. I found him suprisingly easy (especially the 2nd and 3rd forms), but still very fun to fight nonetheless

Gotta say Phantom Ganon. The first time I played it, I was clueless as to what to do. :D But after I took a few hits and figured it out, I really enjoyed the uniqueness of the fight. Of course, I was surprised when Ganondorf did the same thing the first time around....but with Phantom Ganon, it was a blast!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
My favorite boss to fight was Stallord from Twilight Princess. That fight was interesting and fun. Who doesn't like fossil's coming to life just so they can kill you? :) I also loved the Zant and Gannon fights in Twilight Princess.

Mine was Malladus and cole including the demon train and just Mulladus alone. Then i realized if Zelda got hurt, I got hurt, literally. I think ST was one of my favourite games to finish.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The boss that I had the most fun fighting was a mid-boss in TP. I thought the Death Sword was really cool with how you had to keep changing back and forth from human to wolf to take him down. He had cool music too.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Dark Link was a pretty cool miniboss. The room was awesome. But.....hmmm...for most fun........I think I'd have to choose Gohma from WW. I loved swinging from Valoo's tail :D

U

UchihaMadara

From the bosses my fav fight would be Zant, just because the fight was so crazy and you basically go through every boss fight in the game during it. This could have something to do with the fact that Zant is one of my favourite characters in the series though. :D
As for mini-bosses, I have to agree that Dark Link is a very fun and challenging fight.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ganondorf from TP. I loved everything about his entire fighting sequence. I loved how they made you remember the most basic moves you learned in order to beat him. I loved that they incorporated both Link and the wolf. I loved that they brought back the old "tennis" technique from OoT. I loved the music that was used. I loved that Zelda was right by your side on horse back. And I ESPECIALLY love the one on one sword fight with Ganondorf. It made the game seem so much more epic and realistic. It is just to much fun clashing swords. Ganondorf was incredibly easy, but he definitely goes down as the most fun.

A good second is Malledus. Any fight where Zelda is actually helping out leaves a mark in my memory. And the fact that you can control Zelda in this fight brought the bar up for this one. Both phantom Zelda and normal Zelda. But what really brought the this part out was in the middle, they played everyone's signature song and then the main song for the game. That was not expected and made the experience extremely great.

The Masked Mechanical Monster, GOHT (Majora's Mask)

Right when you get the Goron Mask, you have the need to roll around a lot. At least I did.

So when I started facing this boss, I got so excited. I was finally able to roll for a long time.
And not only that, you get to keep your spikes out while you roll because there are bottles that replenish your Magic Power.

So this, for me, was the funnest boss fight ever.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
The ghost from Wind Waker, sorry cant remember the name....

I always used to get the tornado attack before that temple so that I could split the ghosts, and let the carnage begin :cool:
But otherwise it was an intersting boss, that required you to look around the room to see where his weakness was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom