• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword The Boss Rush

I did the Thunder Dragon's boss rush and got the Hylian shield.
But the dragon said that he'll give me a piece of heart, but I'm not sure if I got it. Nor do I think I got all the Rupees and treasures he said he'll give me.
Am I supposed to do the thing 2 times to get both the heart and shield?

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
you have to quit part way through to get the heart piece. think it's when he offers a big treasure that is the heart piece

I know that he give me a heart piece after the 4th round, and the shield after the 8th round.
I was asking if I had to do the boss rush two times. Which seems to be true.

I know that he give me a heart piece after the 4th round, and the shield after the 8th round.
I was asking if I had to do the boss rush two times. Which seems to be true.
Yeah I believe that's the case. He only gives you the prize for the current round you're on.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Pretty much. My advice is to get the shield first so that you won't have a hard time getting it after the piece of heart. But if you're on Hero Mode and you're really low on health, I reccomend that you get the Piece of Heart first.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
even on hero mode i'd say claim the shield first but use guardian potions for boss rush in hero in normal you might not need it.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
He says, quit now and you get yourself a fabulous piece of heart. quit then if you want it. you only get the thing from the round you quit on though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You can actually use potions in BR if you equip a potion medal and then drink a guardian + potion right before speaking to Lanaryu (thunder dragon) then you can have a potion on during BR, also if your extremely quick and if luck favors you and you feel reckless you can do 4 and maybe 5 most amount of bosses i can do is 5 and that's if i go from easiest and then i normally get scald and mold after followed by tent, kolok, ghir 2, imp 3, imp 1, ghir 3, imp 2, dem, horde. Irony is that usually how my boss rushes go so i normally can last till koloktos but by then im running out so i rush it and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom