• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Story!

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Hey guys!
This is my second thread, so play nice!
RIGHT!
Sorry, my masks are telling me to yell again!

So, rules... I will post 3 sentences that starts off a story (Zelda related only, no crossovers), then the person below me posts 3 sentences to continue the story, then the person below them etc...

Rules: If a main character dies (especially Link) the story does not end and continues through someone else.
No crossovers please
No swearing, rude stuff or general nastiness.

Story Start

Link opened his eyes. He was surrounded by a amber crystal, resembling hardened honey, out of which he could not see. Checking himself, he had only a short sword, 5 rupees and a note...

Salem

SICK
....about his chores for the day. he touched crystal. then he tried to kick it to break it.

Last edited:

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
The licking didn't work. He hit the amber crystal with a sword, smashing it, only to be swarmed by a horde of Bokoblins

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Link swung his sword at the Bokoblins, killing them with practiced finesse. Once they were all dead, he looked around himself for any survivors. None were in sight, so he decided to read his note.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
'So. You are reading this note!' read the note, in scruffy handwriting. 'I am Tingle, the real evil master mind! Ganon is but a puppet! Koolah Limpa!'

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I knew it Link said to himself. He always knew Tingle was evil. He probably kidnapped Princess Zelda, and hid her in that red balloon, he said to himself.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
So, as Tingle is too powerful, decided Link, I must raise up an army to take him down. But who should I choose? He didn't even know where he was!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Link was concerned as to how to build his army when suddenly came along a girl clothed in green. It was Saria, a Kokiri girl whom he had known for a long time. She smiled at him, and said, "Hello Link, what are you doing?"

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
'What do you know about Tingle?' yelled Link, scaring away Saria. She ran down a corridor, the one the bokoblins came from, and Link dashed after her.

Salem

SICK
After he reached the corridor, it turned out Saria was nowhere in sight. He called out to her but there was no answer.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
The corridor was eerily quiet, and Link drew his sword before entering. Just then, a Keese appeared and dived down at Link.

He quickly bats it out of the way with his shield, before realizing there was a whole flock of them coming his way. Covering his face with his forearms, he attempts to charge through the swarm, but trips instead. On the ground, he struggles to grab his sword and begins slashing blindly in the poor light, wishing he could reach his lantern.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
He crawled through the horde, getting himself up and brushing himself up. Then he saw it. At the end of the corridor, a red balloon, not with Tingle but with Saria, gagged and bound, but with a bomb trap in front of her that would surely kill them both if Link tried to get to her.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Out of impulse Link jumped into the fray, running as fast as he could and then at the right moment, he leapt over to trigger that would blow them to smithereens. He barely made it to the other side, and let out a sigh of relief, then unbound Saria and hugged her. Saria pushed out of his grasp and her face went red with anger, "Link, this is all your fault!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom