• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Or Very Good 3DS/DS Games

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Resident Evil: Revelations. Perfect reason to own a 3DS.

Pretty much this. Revelations is astonishingly good and if you have a 3DS you would be making a mistake not getting it.

In addition, Mario Kart 7 is arguably the pinnacle of the series. I would highly recommend it.

You could always boost your library with some DS games that you can probably find cheap these days. The Professor Layton series is wonderful and I would advise looking into them if you like puzzles. In a similar vein are the Ace Attorney games. I freakin' love Ace Attorney and if you like funny, charming and clever games, you hit the bullseye with Ace Attorney.

Other than that, why not take a look at the eShop? Pullblox (Pushmo depending on where you are) is generally regarded as excellent, though I haven't played it myself. The Virtual Console also has many classics from the past too.

Best/Must Own DS Games?

So I asked this question a while back and now my collection of DS games is huge but I'm wondering, what am I missing? Suggest any games you like they're all welcome (i'm not a fan of RPGs though which I realize is like having a 360 without any FPSs but whatever, feel free to suggest any simple ones if you like).

games I have so far:
Super Mario 64 DS
The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
Metroid Prime Hunters
Kirby Canvas Curse
Star Fox Command
Wario Ware Touched
Pokemon Black
Animal Crossing Wild World
Yoshi's Island DS
Donkey Kong Jungle Climber
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Sonic Rush
Meteos
Okamiden
Wario Ware DIY
Sonic Classic Collection
Dementium: The Ward
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
The World Ends with You

And then I ordered Mario Kart DS and Feel the Magic, waiting for those to come in. I really want mature titles but I can hardly seem to find any in a market full of Dora's Magical Animal Rescue (I'm sure that's a real game) and Cooking Mama rehashes. I also really want a game similar to F Zero on the DS but I think the closest thing to it would be Speed Racer (yeah, that game based off the movie...)

Oh and I play all of these on my Zelda edition 3DS so feel free to suggest 3DS games as well.

3DS games I have so far:
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7

Kirino

Tatakae
Get Resident Evil: Revelations. It's a "Mature" tiltle, and it's just a really great game all around. It has a good main story, and the multiplayer is also really good.

The Devil Survivor series has some of my interest. I hear it's like a real life version of pokemon with, like, demons. I shall google! Also, I love Fire Emblem and everyone always suggests the Advance Wars series when I mention Shadow Dragon so I'll look up those titles too! Thanks!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The Devil Survivor series has some of my interest. I hear it's like a real life version of pokemon with, like, demons. I shall google! Also, I love Fire Emblem and everyone always suggests the Advance Wars series when I mention Shadow Dragon so I'll look up those titles too! Thanks!

No problem.

Devil Survivor is interesting and the strategist in you definitely needs to come out.

Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin is good, but if you start with it, be warned, it's the hardest Advanced Wars game that's ever come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom