• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Angry Video Game Nerd

This isn't the right place for this particular thread.

Anyway yeah, he's pretty funny. But he's starting to get a little stale, not to mention he's just pulling out random games and swears at them. Castlevania 2 is acutally quite good from what I collect. I've had Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2 for about 10-11 years now, and I remember it to be fun, and I often play it when I get bored. It's the 2nd best handheld puzzle game (Tetris wins). I don't want him to review E.T. Believe it or not I've played it, and it's pretty fun. I can't really get mad at an Atari 2600 game.

I thought crazy castle was okay but extremely repetitive, and all his points on castlevania 2 were true, i still loved the game i finished it once, dunno about playing it a second time.

If you truly loved the atari 2600 you would hate E.T more than any game in the world, because that game not only destroyed the atari 2600 but it destroyed atari themselves. The 2600 died, the 5200 sucked and died, the 7800 was okay but not as good as the nes or sms the atari jaguar...um....just watch his review and youll undrstand

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Love AVGN one of the best gamers I know of although one person I dislike is the Irate Gamer man he is just a complete rip off of AVGN

Yeah I love AVGN and irate Gamer videos are some what entertaining too. But have you seen the GameDude(Alexander4488) he is even more of a rip off but at least he gives him credit. Waht I dont like about him though is how hr seems obssesed with the Nerd and how his "reviews" are more like rants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom