• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The AND THEN Adventures

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey Guys Toushiro here and my friend LinkLover and I came up with a awesome game. It was based off of this video. [video=youtube;B-ja-M2rqQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ja-M2rqQU&feature=player_detailpage[/video] So we made a game about it called the AND THEN adventures. So All you have to do is post something really random. and remember we are all friends here so thats it for rules. I'll start us off :)! (and im not trying to copy anyones thread because My friend and I made it up on our own)

So I was watching Light and he took out a Death Note. And then I realized that it was my Death Note. And then I slapped him and he gave it to me. AND THEN????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
The rules are.....to add to the creative story plot that was created. At the end of each post, put AND THEN!!!???, so someone else can pick it up. Don't make the replies to long, and do not end the story. Keep it appropriate. Be on topic. Also, we weren't trying to copy anyones thread. This was for fun, and we made it up.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
The rules are.....to add to the creative story plot that was created. At the end of each post, put AND THEN!!!???, so someone else can pick it up. Don't make the replies to long, and do not end the story. Keep it appropriate. Be on topic. Also, we weren't trying to copy anyones thread. This was for fun, and we made it up.
yes we never wanted to take anyones thread idea so please dont get mad. well whatever back to the adventure,

And then Light becomes my bff and we get married XD. AND THEN?!?!?!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
And then L walks in to Light and I wedding and hes like ''who wants cake!?!?!?'' AND THEN!?!!?!??

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
And then I walk in, confused. L and I share a piece of cake, and get married at the same time as Light and babygoku. Then Link crashes the party with Zelda. AND THEN????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Then we all gang up on Mello, and strap him to a rocket. Then Near comes out of nowhere, and like a ninja, steals Mello's wallet. AND THEN???????!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom