• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The 4th Piece of the Triforce in Skyward Sword

• Thread starter wiimasterplayer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wiimasterplayer

He is a new theory that just poped into my head as i beat a link to the past (again). on the ocerina of time shield i noticed that a red bird is carrying a 4th piece of the triforce to the sky to the other 3 pieces. We all know that each triforce piece represents a goddess that created hyrule. And I always wondered how link was able to beat ganon without any triforce pieces. I mean beating ganon in oot with the triforce of courage and wisdom against power was hard enough. So how did link go aginst ganon with the whole triforce here is my theroy phi is somekind of goddess herself im thinking though I could be worng the goddess of time she also represents a 4th piece of the triforce and that in the end of the game she rests within the master sword so link always gets the master sword and always has a piece of the triforce with him. but ganon had 3 pieces and even if my theory pans out thats 3on1 so I think that phi is more power ful then the other 3 tel me what you think

For the love of...

Guys. Its been confirmed there is NO 4th, 5th, or any other piece of the Triforce than the three we have now. Someone lock this thread, please.

Im not directing this towards you, wiimasterplayer, this is towards everyone. We get this from time to time and its just annoying after a while.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The 4th piece of the triforce doesn't exist, they confirmed this way back in like 2001 I think. They even changed the design of the Hylian Shield to prove it, which is why it is so different in TP than it was in OoT.

geek4887

The Unknown
Link never had a piece of the Triforce with him in WW. Even WITH the Master Sword in hand. And I'm sure they called it the "Triforce" just because there's only 3 triangles to it. Sure, there's that missing piece in the middle that everyone debates about, but it's meant to be like that.

Link never had a piece of the Triforce with him in WW. Even WITH the Master Sword in hand. And I'm sure they called it the "Triforce" just because there's only 3 triangles to it. Sure, there's that missing piece in the middle that everyone debates about, but it's meant to be like that.

What is this?

He had to collect the Triforce of Courage in Wind Waker. Its also most likely called the "Triforce" because of its triangular shape, considering the first game had only two Triforce pieces, (Wisdom and Power)

geek4887

The Unknown
What is this?

He had to collect the Triforce of Courage in Wind Waker. Its also most likely called the "Triforce" because of its triangular shape, considering the first game had only two Triforce pieces, (Wisdom and Power)

That's what I meant, he didn't originally have the Triforce, he had to earn it by collecting them. Most likely, or the reason could be both.

Sorry, buddy. I must concur with everyone else here. There is no Quadriforce, and there never has been. It is a confirmed, indisputable fact.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
The triangle with the bird in the shield is its head... and now you're altering the triforce... in TLOZ you just had 2 pieces, and now you want four?
Aghh, i dont blame you for theorizing, its fun, but you theorized on a misconception... anyways, i hope you had fun making your theory, because that is what theorizing is for... isn't it?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
IT is the TRIforce if there were four pieces it would be called the Quadforce or something. Tri meaning three. There are only 3 pieces, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom