• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
First order of business, @Rubik

I've played in enough games with him at this point to have been able to get a good idea of his town playstyle. This game I'm not getting the normal good vibes I get from him when he is Town. It's also really strange to not see him as one of the more vocal players, even on Day 1. I didn't see that from him, so he is my prime suspect today.

As for the Night, two kills, obviously because Kirino died, Libk died automatically too because they were lovers. And moving foward it will be crucial in this game not to mislynch because we have no Vig now, so no potentially picking off Mafiosos at night. This sucks too because Libk is a good player, I think he would have been a very helpful Vig, so this is a big loss. Mafia got lucky.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Damn. Consider there's three mafioso. With 9 players left, all they need is a mislynch today, an NK tonight and another mislynch and they win the game. Hopefully we hit scum today.

I'm at the mall rn so can't really post in detail. I still find Storma scummy from yesterday... Not posting opinions is just not pro-town behavior. Anyways, it's a busy weekend for me as usual but I'll definitely get a better post in.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 2.1 Vote Count
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - funnier, Moe the Moblin
Rubik (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman

Not voting: HeroOfTime, Doc, Rubik, Stormageden747, PancakeSamurai, Sadia

With 9 living it takes 5 for a majority vote. The day ends on Tuesday, September 4th at 9:30am CST.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think Rubik is town

Pancake town

Vot3: Spiritual Mask Salesman

I like where funnier is this game, I think I'll sheep him
Seriously, how do you come to such a conclusion? "I think Rubik is Town. I think Pancake Town. Vote: SMS"

No explanation? And you didn't even give reasoning behind voting me. I want to start hearing more from you Moe.

FoS: Moe

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Suh sorry, completely forgot the day was ending yesterday, had meant to show up before that.
Why exactly.

Given that half the players alive “didn’t have thoughts” on anything yesterday I’m going to really want thoughts from them today. Like @Spiritual Mask Salesman @Doc @PancakeSamurai and pretty much the whole rest of the game tbh.

I'm not sure. That was day one, and I only had so many serious posts to look through. Like I said though, there wasn't much to post seriously about. Some of them seemed legitimately like they were trying to help the town with scumhunting. Moe was just kinda weird, but didn't seem like scum. But he still doesn't seem like he's stealing this

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
*taking this seriously. If my thoughts on Rubik don't go anywhere I'd probably vote him next. That said, @Rubik, what was your reason for trying to kick Pancake? Most of the others were at least trying to help the town, you and Moe are the only ones who legitimately seem to be avoiding any discussion. Understandable yesterday, but now we're on the second day of D2, and it's time to get to work.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Moe was just kinda weird, but didn't seem like scum.
Now you understand why I saw his "Kirino is town" post seriously. Because it was. Snap judgements are a part of Moe's gameplay.

As of right now, I think I'm leaning town on HeroOfTime. I think he's been making some attempt to search for scum. I also want to give Moe a slight town read, just because he's playing like he normally does. I can't think of a time where he was mafia at the top of my head so I don't know how different his scumplay is from his town play.

I am somewhat suspicious of Sadia because I thought their vote against me on D1 was weird. I assume it was a pressure vote, but I already had one pressure vote on me at the time. And I certainly hadn't changed my behavior before they took it off and voted for Storma instead.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I see a lot of speculation but no explanation behind it.

Moe is playing normally as Doc as said but I would like to see some reasoning behind his statements.

I honestly forgot Storma was in this game. @Stormageden747 penny for your thought?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I see a lot of speculation but no explanation behind it.

Moe is playing normally as Doc as said but I would like to see some reasoning behind his statements.

I honestly forgot Storma was in this game. @Stormageden747 penny for your thought?

SMS is giving of a town vibe, but i can't really explain it. Other than that this game seems pretty dry so I don't have much to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom