• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Or you could actively scumhunt on your own?

I was thinking the same thing, and it seems suspicious to me, especially since he seems to be more defensive now than in previous games where he was town and suspected. If no better target comes along, I'm fine with lynching him.
Do it. I don't be defensive and yall are like : fine let's lynch him he's not defending himself, then I defend myself actively and all the sudden it's like: Woah he's actively defending himself so he's scum. Just wait and see.

My active scumhunting process is something I am trying to get rid of in my transition into becoming a better more normal player (Slow process. Very slow. These past few games have been my worst ever), so I am avoiding that and dipping my toes into the rest of the normal style first.

You are all dealing with someone who is trying terribly hard to break his destructive playstyle. Be glad

Kirino

Tatakae
fine let's lynch him he's not defending himself, then I defend myself actively and all the sudden it's like: Woah he's actively defending himself so he's scum.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't recall ever suspecting you in previous games because you didn't defend yourself; if anything, I town read you because of it. I'm not saying your defensive behavior makes you scum, either, just that it's suspicious: both because you're simultaneously pretending to be unbothered, and because you're going against your town meta, from what I've seen of it.

The claim that you're just trying to break your destructive playstyle isn't something I can verify, and seems dubious in light of your previous comment that you'd just prefer to wait for someone to slip up. If it turns out that you're town and really are simply trying to fix your playstyle, though, then I recognize the improvement and I'll remember that next game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 1.3 Vote Count
Yigahim (3) - Doc, Kirino, Moe the Moblin
funnier (1) - Libk
Doc (2) - Yigahim, funnier6
Kirino (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Stormageden747 (1) - Sadia
PancakeSamurai (1) - Rubik

Not voting - HeroOfTime

With 12 living it takes 7 for a majority vote. The day ends in a little less than 10 hours at 9am CST on Friday, August 31st.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Oh frick, I'm the only one not voting. I hate the RVS, I literally feel like I'm rolling a die to choose someone, I never know what to think...

I'm getting a towny feel from Storma, Pancake, funnier, Sadia, and Moe.

I have no idea/feel neuteral about Doc, SMS, Libk or Kirino, though I really don't get why Kiri literally asked my opinion about Yiga right after I stated that I didn't know what to think about him, and asked if I had any other suspects when I, in the same post, stated that I had made no serious observations.

I don't like that Rubik randomly wants to kill Pancake with no reasoning. No one has stated anything suspicious about him, and I don't know if it's a joke or not, but he silently voted him earlier, and just outright stated "Let's kill pancake" for no reason. If it's a serious accusation, I can't read it as anything positive.

I still don't know what to think about Yiga. From what I saw, he gave a poker face when his wagon picked up, then when people started to get serious, he tried to defend himself and people freaked out. I believe he stated almost this exactly above. This seems like natural responses, but everyone seems convinced by it.

Either way, I'm going to bed now and have work in the morning. If I get a chance before the game day ends, I'll try to revise my list, otherwise;

Vote: Rubik
He's made five posts thus far, and only one of them was more than a single sentence. As I stated, I have no problem when people hold their tongue when they don't have anything to say, but he's clearly keeping up with the thread, and hasn't chimed in at all. From what I've seen in previous games, he's tried to keep conversation going even if he doesn't have some revolutionary idea. Biggest issue I have is the spontanious gunning for Pancake. If this is a joke, all my reasoning is off, but otherwise my vote stays.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't recall ever suspecting you in previous games because you didn't defend yourself; if anything, I town read you because of it. I'm not saying your defensive behavior makes you scum, either, just that it's suspicious: both because you're simultaneously pretending to be unbothered, and because you're going against your town meta, from what I've seen of it.

The claim that you're just trying to break your destructive playstyle isn't something I can verify, and seems dubious in light of your previous comment that you'd just prefer to wait for someone to slip up. If it turns out that you're town and really are simply trying to fix your playstyle, though, then I recognize the improvement and I'll remember that next game.
This game specifically was what my previous quote was talking about.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 1 Final Vote Count
Yigahim (3) - Doc, Kirino, Moe the Moblin
funnier (1) - Libk
Doc (2) - Yigahim, funnier6
Kirino (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Stormageden747 (1) - Sadia
PancakeSamurai (1) - Rubik
Rubik (1) - HeroOfTime

Not voting: PancakeSamurai

The group gathered around the bottom of the water tower. All eyes turned towards Yigahim. "You're the one that's been pushing people off of this. Haven't you?" they accused. "Wait, we have a water tower? I thought all the water came from the ocean." Yigahim replied. But despite his complete ignorance of basically anything, the group still climbed to the top and threw Yiga over the edge.

Yigahim was Midge Pinciotti, the 1x Commuter.

The Living (10):
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@funnier6
@HeroOfTime
@Doc
@Rubik
@Kirino
@Libk
@Stormageden747
@Moe the Moblin
@PancakeSamurai
@Sadia

The Dead (1):
Yigahim- Midge, the 1x Commuter. (Lynched Day 1)

Night 1 Begins.

Those of you with active power roles please PM your night actions to me by 9am CST Saturday, September 1st.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That night a shadow could be seen at the top of the water tower. Sitting and dangling their feet over the edge of the platform, unaware of the other person sneaking around from the other side. With one swift nudge, the other person had pushed Kirino to the ground far below. However, Kirino wasn't alone that night. His lover, Libk had been busy with his graffiti on the tower. Putting the finishing touches on his art of Luke and Darth Vader in the midst of an epic light saber battle. When he heard the scream of his lover as Kirino fell, he became startled and, without thinking, jumped after him.

In the morning everyone in the town arrived to see the bodies of their fallen friends.

Kirino was Donna Pinciotti, the Lover.

Libk was Eric Forman, the 1x Vigilante/Lover.

The Living (9):
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@funnier6
@HeroOfTime
@Doc
@Rubik
@Stormageden747
@Moe the Moblin
@PancakeSamurai
@Sadia

The Dead (3):
Yigahim- Midge, the 1x Commuter. (Lynched Day 1)
@Kirino - Donna, the Lover. (Killed night 1)
@Libk - Eric, the 1x Vigilante/Lover. (Killed night 1)

Day 2 Begins.

With 9 alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. The day ends on Tuesday, September 4th at 9:30am CST.

funnier6

Courage~
Suh sorry, completely forgot the day was ending yesterday, had meant to show up before that.
I'm getting a towny feel from Storma, Pancake, funnier, Sadia, and Moe.
Why exactly.

Given that half the players alive “didn’t have thoughts” on anything yesterday I’m going to really want thoughts from them today. Like @Spiritual Mask Salesman @Doc @PancakeSamurai and pretty much the whole rest of the game tbh.

Vote: SMS

If you didn’t have any thoughts on day one, do you now have them on day two?

Also I totally forgot we have one role claim per day so people should be keeping that in mind.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am more confused than anything now.

If Libk and Leslie were lovers why did Moe town read Leslie immediately? Unless that was a joke. I have no idea. That's the thing that just seems most off to me at the moment.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also, SMS I am confused on the vote you placed on SMS. I am usually not to keen people voting without any explanation. (Unless it's just a pressure vote than completely disregard this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom