• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TF2 Mafia: Mann vs. Machine: Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now, let's try this again...

020.jpg

Saxton Hale here.
Listen up mercs! There are robots coming!
I won't smooch backsides on this either. These things are bigger than you. They're stronger than you. In fact, now that I'm saying this, they're better than you at just about everything. GDL! Idea! What if we hired the robots to...
No?
Damn.
Mercs! Your jobs died with the Mann brothers. You hear me? As of now, you are unemployed!
Also, straight plain talk here: nobody's ever going to hire a non-metal man again with these robots around!
I've seen them. They are spectacular.
Now for the good news! You're all re-hired! Grab a pen, here's your new job description: Kill Robots!
I know that teamwork is something new to most of you, but you'll have to work together on this one. And not just with your former teammates! Oh no, I'm hiring BOTH teams of mercs today! Get to know your other half!
But be warned: there are spies in your midst. And no, I don't just mean that French guy smoking in the corner. I mean robots disguised as humans, and maybe even Grey Mann himself! Be wary, mercs! I'd help you, but I'm busy fighting a yeti for the next nine hours. MAKE ME PROUD, BOYS!

Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm not paying you for this. For some reason we can't comprehend or explain, these robots run on money. Destroy them and whatever falls out is yours.
Any more questions? No?
Good.
Sign your names below and remember: this isn't like any other assignment you've been given. It's much, much more serious. This isn't just a fight for Mann Co, or a fight for me. No, this is a fight for your jobs. Get to work.

1. A Link in Time
2. Heroine of Time
3. Spiritual Mask Salesman
4. Johnny Sooshi
5. FrozenChosen
6. Viral Maze
7. Mido
8. Moonstone
9. Night Owl
10. Ver-go-a-go-go

Replacements

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Meta stuff:
Due to lack of GDL, it's just me.

Rules:
  1. Days will last five days, and nights will last two.
  2. Do not communicate with each other about the game outside of the game, unless told you may do so by either GDL or myself.
  3. No directly quoting your role PMs, though you may paraphrase.
  4. One roleclaim will be allowed per day, and no name claims. Counterclaims do not count as roleclaims.
  5. Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line from everything else.
  6. You may vote for an Extension and it will be counted separately from votes on players. Majority must be reached to extend the day.
  7. Do not edit your posts.
  8. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a player reaches majority before the day ends then the game will immediately go into twilight. If a tie occurs then both players are lynched.
  9. No night posting
  10. No posts from dead players during the game, with the exception of a single post after death, which can only be something along the lines of a goodbye. No talking about what you think of other players or anything to actually do with the game.
  11. Players must make a minimum of 3 post every in game day or they will be replaced or modkilled. This does not take effect until Day 2.
  12. Do not reveal any information after you have died
Any and all questions can be sent to either me or GDL, or posted in the main thread.
Also, I'll be updating the OP for the game itself with links to the day/night scenes and a flip list.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wait... this was posted on Friday, right? Why only one sign-up?

Well, since no one else is saying anything, I'm willing to give this mafia thing another shot. (I'll just need like a billion reminders to tell myself I need to start frequently logging into ZD again...)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My workload is super heavy right now, so I'm not gonna sign up. However, if you don't get enough sign ups, let me know and I'll try to set aside some time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom