• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Termina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Majora's mask manga explains everything, download the transated version on the internet and you shall understand! it's kind of another dimmension, where you met people of hyrule living a different life there, like the cucco girl in kakariko village in oot and angel in majora's mask.

G

Goddess Sword

The Majora's mask manga explains everything, download the transated version on the internet and you shall understand! it's kind of another dimmension, where you met people of hyrule living a different life there, like the cucco girl in kakariko village in oot and angel in majora's mask.

Except that the mangas are considered non-canon. However, they can help complete the "blanks in the story".

If Termina is a parallel to Hyrule then how would it take place in a timeline? and if Link entered this parallel world through the bottom of the clocktower then where does he ride off to in the end?

I think to appreciate this, you need to be used to it. They do it all the time with comics and graphic novels. Someone once told me that if a comic is published long enough, it inevitably starts an "alternate universe" plot :lol: I think they were doing something similar here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom