• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Temple of Time

• Thread starter Link'sDecendent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Link'sDecendent

9 out of 10 people have played Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword but I'm wondering when does the temple of time come in :/ because when you first meet Zelda in Ocarina of Time she says the Temple of Time was built to protect the Tri-Force but that makes no sense because it is true that Skyward Sword happens before Ocarina of Time

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Triforce isn't hyphenated

i just assumed due to the events of SS, the Temple was built to protect the Triforce to prevent anyone evil getting their hands on it, then OoT happened

It's more likely the Temple of Time was moved/reconstructed. Despite geographical discontinuities between games, it's likely the SS Temple of Time isn't the exact same one as in OoT seeing as the Temple's structure, location, and purpose have changed from SS to OoT.

On a related note, the Temple of Time in TP is likely the same one as OoT's, also despite obvious discontinuity with relation to Hyrule castle.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The Temple of Time in the desert isn't the same Temple of Time in OoT and TP. There's no evidence of any kind of ceiling and doesn't have the proper design. The Temple of Hylia/Sealed Temple is what is most likely the Temple of Time we all know and love.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
My theory is that the Sealed Temple becomes the new Temple of Time and the old one is lost in the desert somewhere. It would make sense since the location of the ToT in TP is in Faron.

U

Unikat

Has anyone else noticed that on the ceiling before you go to the goddess statue has some of the six little sage mark things from Ocarina of Time on it.

Has anyone else noticed that on the ceiling before you go to the goddess statue has some of the six little sage mark things from Ocarina of Time on it.

Yes, actually. That was discovered a while ago, a bit after Skyward Sword was released; this thread is six months old.

Skyward Sword Easter Egg: Ocarina of Time Medallions

Also, just for the heck of it:
•Temple of Time

The only entrance to the Temple of Light in the Sacred Realm. Though it bears the same name as the temple that stood in the desert in ancient times, the Temple of Time constructed by Rauru is thought to be located where the Sealed Temple once stood.

(source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom