• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Temple of Spirits (Part 4) Walkthrough 11.2 Part 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

southy39

i have previously had an account before.. but for whatever reason my old log in isnt being accepted.

anyway..
2 years ago, i tried to get to the desert temple from the sanctuary... couldnt manage the flute song, so into the drawer the DS and game went.. but 2 years after originally giving up.. i finally got it, (after a night of not being able to sleep and figuring the stress and frstration could maybe help me sleep)... completed the temple and got all the rabbits etc...
started on the last section of the temple of spirits... got as far as taking over the warp phantom and getting to the "new territory"... but the walkthough says "Now switch to the phantom and start tracing a path southward to the circle on the other side of the wall."

now maybe i have missed something... but when i took over the warp phantom.. it became a bog standard normal phantom....
when i get link to stand on the circle nothign happens... nothing happens when the eye floats over it, my phantom cant walk through walls..

i have been playing zelda games for as long as i can remember, they are often the only reasons i have purchased a new console from the N64, to the Gameboy SP, to the GameCube, to the DS and the Wii... and i can honestly say i have never played a more frustrating game that made me want to pull my hair out.. than spirit tracks...

please someone help me..

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
The Warp Phantom works in that it can only warp to a Phantom Eye. If you draw a path from Zelda to an eye, she will warp to that eye. She can't simply walk through walls. The walkthrough is telling you to use the Phantom Eye as a means to get Zelda to the other side of the wall. The circles on the ground only activate when both Link and Phantom Zelda are standing on one each.

S

southy39

many thanks everyone...

i stand by my earlier statement though... spirit tracks is the most frustrating zelda game i have ever played...

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
It wasn't for me. . . I enjoyed the entire game, especially the Sacred Duet. (And when you get the Bow of *******) Although, the Sand Temple was very anoying. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom