• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Temple of Four Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patrick

can someone e-mail me please and let me know how to get into the temple of four swords. I am at the final battle, have all but one item, and only three heats short. But have never been inside the the temple of four swords, there is some guy standing in the way that asks for money and then tells you that only the true hero can enter. How do I get past this guy??

Thanks
Patrick
[email protected]

Mehplep

Simply awesome
He is obviously talking about the ALttP-port for the GBA.

The thing with the Temple of Four Swords is that it's not originally a part of the actual game, it was not in the game when ALttP was released on the SNES. Temple of Four Swords is a bonus-dungeon added to the GBA-port. To access the dungeon, you'll need to finish the Four Swords game, the bonus multiplayer-game added to the cartridge. However, completing Four Swords means that you need three more players. The Temple of Four Swords although is not necessary to beat the game since, as I earlier stated, it was not a part of the original game.

Hope that will help you.

linkman8

True and Noble
Correction: You don't necessarily need three more players to beat FS, you only need one other player to beat the game with. I beat it with my brother. After you do that, he'll grant you access to the dungeon.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
You need a certain amount of the medal things earned in Four Swords (Hero Medals?) before you're granted access to the area. You don't just have to beat the game, but outscore your friend(s) in doing so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom