• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Teleportation in Zelda Yay or Nay?

Teleportation

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I hope teleportation returns. I missed it a great deal in Skyward Sword, finding it very tedious to return to the sky and fly in a circle to drop back into the same region when I simply wanted to get from, say, Lanayru Mines to the Shipyard without having to go through the Caves and sailing over the Sea. Teleportation is just more convenient and faster and feels like a reward for making progress, so yeah, I am all in favour of itand would like to see it return.

Clank

Hmm
Well, personally if they have a large overworld then teleportation is necessary. Though it would be interesting if it were a reward for a side-quest.

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

Teleportation in dungeons? Yes please. I hate having so backtrack through them, it's quite a pain especially if I leave the game for a few days and come back to it I just completely lose where I was up to and what I'd done/hadn't done.

As for teleporting in general I don't really mind traveling across Hyrule on Epona or in the sky on a Loftwing to get where I need to go. It's just the dungeons that bother me.

though i do like exploring, I do like to teleport from one area to explore the next , it makes traveling less irritating especially when you are just playing around.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I love teleporting in Zelda games. I think it adds to the game and it obviously makes traveling a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom