• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The Nickolodeon cartoon "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is probably one of the best cartoons on air, in my onion.

It's been on Nickolodeon for a couple of months now and I'm curious to see if any of you guys here enjoy watching the show.

So, do enjoy watching the show?
What is your favorite thing about the show?

I've seen some episodes, i really don't like it, but then again, im old(er than a lot of members here) and i remember the original cartoon and the originals movies back when they were new and they were much much better than the new stuff.

Djinn

and Tonic
I thin it is amusing to know that this show is actually animated by some people who grew up watching the original show when they were kids. It really does seem like a full circle kind of situation there. I actually hope to do something like that myself when I finally finish school and get a job too.

That said, this show is actually very inspired by the 80's show a bit more than the original comic. I suppose that makes sense after the previous 05's series that was much more closely imitating the comics. Every reboot should have a few changes so it is not the exact same thing over and over again. So far it is not too bad, there are a couple guest appearances that were nice to see again like Metal head, had that figure as a kid.

Still waiting to see if we are going to get a fly Baxter Stockman again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom