• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Everyone woke up that morning and, as was expected, someone was missing. But all was quiet. There weren't any bodies. Just animals. A bird flu thing through the sky, a sloth hanging from a tree...
wait a second
Tristan is dead. He was the Red Spy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Cop

DAY 7 BEGINS

Day 7 will end on Sunday, May 29th, 2016 at 3pm PST. With 7 alive 4 is majority.

THE LIVING - 7
  • Soul Cthulhu
  • A Link in Time
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Zelda15 Malon
  • HeroOfTime Johnny Sooshi
  • Dan Jamie ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

THE DEAD - 12

• Storm - RED Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker (Lynched Day 1)
  • Sadia - RED Demoman, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - BLU Engineer, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
  • Pendio - BLU Heavy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Roleblocker (Killed Night 2)
  • Doc - Gray Mann, the Godfather (Lynched Day 3)
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman Crus@der77x - BLU Spy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Cop (Killed Night 3)
  • Mido - RED Sniper, the Mann Co. Even-Night Vigilante (Lynched Day 4)
  • Malon - RED Medic, the Mann Co. Even-Night Doctor (Killed Night 4)
  • Night Owl - BLU Scout, the Odd-Night Commuter (Modkilled Night 4)
  • Viral Maze - Deflector Heavy, the Gray Mann Co. Roleblocker (Lynched by majority Day 5)
  • Kokirion - RED Scout, the Mann Co. Even-Night Commuter (Killed Night 5)
  • Toxic_Snowman - Minor League Scout, the Gray Mann Co. Goon (Lynched by majority Day 6)
  • Tristan - RED Spy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Cop (Killed Night 6)

Last edited:
So do you guys think we are only working against the last scum or could there be a third party member?

Either way, we need to go back to just going down our list to find scum.

So do you guys think we are only working against the last scum or could there be a third party member?

I seriously doubt there's any type of third party at this point. We'd know by now of the existence of a cult, and there's been no indication whatsoever that there's something akin to a Serial Killer.

Frozen Chosen: Claimed VT early, and there's no real reason to doubt it. He did it solely as a means to attempt to hunt scum (Johnny being the suspect), which has made the claim solid to me the entire game. Also very little scummy activity at all.

ErenTheGenderfluidTitan: I've believed the claim since Jamie specifically indicated he was my own counterpart (ie the same role, being that of a normal armyman). Jamie's out-of-nowhere spat with Soul earlier in the game perked my interest in the both of them, but I think it's more likely that Soul was playing a Town Leader game as mafia rather than Jamie coincidentally fake-claiming as my counterpart (if anyone else is my counterpart, a normal armyman, I'd like to hear it).

Johnny Sooshi: I never really bought that HeroOfTime was scum just because he gave off such typical newbie vibes. His spat with Viral earlier in the game is also a sign that he's not affiliated with them, as I doubt Viral would have allowed Hero to bring it up in the first place as a ruse.

Malon: Pretty much the last remaining player I don't know what to think of, solely due to Zelda15's severe lack of posting the entire game. Malon himself has also demonstrated the same meta as when he was town - just going with the flow and voting on popular wagons for no real reason. Leads me to believe he's probably once again town, perhaps our last VT? (Would be nice if you could give us a hint, @Malon )

A Link in Time: If I had to put money on someone being our last mafia member, I'd say it's him, for three main reasons. The first being that incredibly scummy plea to be investigated when it was painfully obvious that Tristan wouldn't get the opportunity. The second being that he failed to even soft claim yesterday. This is critical because 1.) No one had even soft claimed that day, giving him ample opportunity and with reason to do so because he was on the hot seat all day yesterday, and 2.) A true claim of some important power role (perhaps our other Vigilante?) would have put pressure on the mafia to pick their poison and perhaps give us another day with Tristan and his results. My asking him if he had a real reason for me to not vote for him was an attempt to put either of two points to fruition, which he failed to do on both counts.

He got lucky yesterday that Toxic dug his own grave by being silent, but I see no reason not to axe him off today.

Cthulhu: I've had an eye on Soul the entire game because his playstyle has been very reminiscent of other players I've known that pull off Town Leader styles very well. The guy played hardcore town the entire game, and I've just grown to have an aversion to that kind of player. The real thing that set me off was his extreme fixation with my not fully believing Kokirion's claim initially, something that irked me because I was the one that pointed out and made sense of the claim to him in the first place. If ALIT isn't mafia, I really don't have much of a lead other than him afterward. It's a long shot though, and I can't even say I'm that confident in this hypothesis.

Vote: A Link in Time

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Um why is malon on the list of the living they died night 4?

Either way i'm waiting to see developments, normally shows something happening.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
A Link in Time: If I had to put money on someone being our last mafia member, I'd say it's him, for three main reasons. The first being that incredibly scummy plea to be investigated when it was painfully obvious that Tristan wouldn't get the opportunity. The second being that he failed to even soft claim yesterday. This is critical because 1.) No one had even soft claimed that day, giving him ample opportunity and with reason to do so because he was on the hot seat all day yesterday, and 2.) A true claim of some important power role (perhaps our other Vigilante?) would have put pressure on the mafia to pick their poison and perhaps give us another day with Tristan and his results. My asking him if he had a real reason for me to not vote for him was an attempt to put either of two points to fruition, which he failed to do on both counts.

He got lucky yesterday that Toxic dug his own grave by being silent, but I see no reason not to axe him off today.

Cthulhu: I've had an eye on Soul the entire game because his playstyle has been very reminiscent of other players I've known that pull off Town Leader styles very well. The guy played hardcore town the entire game, and I've just grown to have an aversion to that kind of player. The real thing that set me off was his extreme fixation with my not fully believing Kokirion's claim initially, something that irked me because I was the one that pointed out and made sense of the claim to him in the first place. If ALIT isn't mafia, I really don't have much of a lead other than him afterward. It's a long shot though, and I can't even say I'm that confident in this hypothesis.

I've been a bit paranoid about the cop ever since Viral suggested SMS investigate me in Mafia Revival, and SMS died that night. That suspicion ultinately cost the town the game. In hindsight, overtly telling the cop to investigate me may not be the best, but I also snuck in a post for the cop to investigate me in Lineages, where I was town, and things worked out.

I find it scummy that you're fishing for power roles in your post. Why should the vigilante come out if you say so? That's incredibly dangerous, especially when they can't fend for themselves on an even night. I do not think all of the role claims are genuine either. When the claims started, I would not be surprised if one of the mafia members tried to blame in. Looking back at the vote counts, I will elaborate on who that might be in a moment.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Malon subbed in for Zelda15. He also had his own role as the Red Medic before, but now he's something else.

Is that strictly fair? That's giving Malon a 2nd shot to win.

I've been a bit paranoid about the cop ever since Viral suggested SMS investigate me in Mafia Revival, and SMS died that night. That suspicion ultinately cost the town the game. In hindsight, overtly telling the cop to investigate me may not be the best, but I also snuck in a post for the cop to investigate me in Lineages, where I was town, and things worked out.

I find it scummy that you're fishing for power roles in your post. Why should the vigilante come out if you say so? That's incredibly dangerous, especially when they can't fend for themselves on an even night. I do not think all of the role claims are genuine either. When the claims started, I would not be surprised if one of the mafia members tried to blame in. Looking back at the vote counts, I will elaborate on who that might be in a moment.

This seems true

I seriously doubt there's any type of third party at this point. We'd know by now of the existence of a cult, and there's been no indication whatsoever that there's something akin to a Serial Killer.

Frozen Chosen: Claimed VT early, and there's no real reason to doubt it. He did it solely as a means to attempt to hunt scum (Johnny being the suspect), which has made the claim solid to me the entire game. Also very little scummy activity at all.

ErenTheGenderfluidTitan: I've believed the claim since Jamie specifically indicated he was my own counterpart (ie the same role, being that of a normal armyman). Jamie's out-of-nowhere spat with Soul earlier in the game perked my interest in the both of them, but I think it's more likely that Soul was playing a Town Leader game as mafia rather than Jamie coincidentally fake-claiming as my counterpart (if anyone else is my counterpart, a normal armyman, I'd like to hear it).

Johnny Sooshi: I never really bought that HeroOfTime was scum just because he gave off such typical newbie vibes. His spat with Viral earlier in the game is also a sign that he's not affiliated with them, as I doubt Viral would have allowed Hero to bring it up in the first place as a ruse.

Malon: Pretty much the last remaining player I don't know what to think of, solely due to Zelda15's severe lack of posting the entire game. Malon himself has also demonstrated the same meta as when he was town - just going with the flow and voting on popular wagons for no real reason. Leads me to believe he's probably once again town, perhaps our last VT? (Would be nice if you could give us a hint, @Malon )

What sort of hint? My role or wether or not I'm on of the two you listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom