• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this rubbed me the wrong way from the get-go-a-go-go.

I see what you did there!

The two I'm most suspicious of are Vergo and ALIT. Vergo because he didn't vote for Viral even though there was time to vote for him. ALIT mostly for the reason that Vergo stated. Why ask the cop to investigate you when the Blu cop died?

Although, Vergo did softclaim Vanilla Townie. But could that be a false claim. I'm just throwing up possibilities now...

I admit I have a bad habit recently of asking the cop to investigate me just like Storm has a bad habit of claiming early. That makes two games in a row where I've done the same thing. I simply wanted to say something, so I didn't get modkilled, since I was out shopping at the start of the day. But that just put me in an awkward situation when Deku said he would not be modkill people who did not reach the post requirement if majority was reached. I can see how it can be thought of as a scummy move, especially with Crusader dead already, but as was the case in Mafia Revival, I was simply hoping to clear myself. Ironically, it put me in a greater ditch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
While I was certainly expecting to die last night, I can totally see why the mafia killed Koko last night instead. They can't kill him tomorrow night, and he's probably not the player they'd want to keep him around. My role is useless tonight so they're still safe keeping me alive.

This is a list of the currently living players:
  • Soul
  • A Link in Time
  • Tristan - Cop
  • Frozen Chosen - Vanilla
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - Vanilla
  • Toxic_Snowman
  • Malon
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • ErenTheGenderfluidTitan - Vanilla
Out of these people, excluding myself for fairness, Frozen, Vergo, and Eren are all very likely town. That leaves Soul, Alit, Toxic, Malon, and Johnny. Malon replaced Zelda15, who I stated previously was probably town because of Doc reminding Alit that she was among the inactives (I don't see a godfather throwing his own scumbud under the bus like that for no reason). This leaves 4 people, 2 of which are most likely mafia. This means that 3 out of the 5 unclaimed players are town. One of them is probably the odd-night doctor, one is probably the odd-night vig, and one would be a VT. Many people have stated that they believe Malon to be the vig, which I think I can agree with. Between the other 4 (Johnny, Toxic, Alit and Soul), I'm most suspicious of Alit rn because of that one post he made late yesterday that many people, including myself, have already pointed out.

Vote: Alit

Of course, this vote is tentative, and may end up changing in the future if a better opportunity presents itself.

While I was certainly expecting to die last night, I can totally see why the mafia killed Koko last night instead. They can't kill him tomorrow night, and he's probably not the player they'd want to keep him around. My role is useless tonight so they're still safe keeping me alive.

This is a list of the currently living players:
  • Soul
  • A Link in Time
  • Tristan - Cop
  • Frozen Chosen - Vanilla
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - Vanilla
  • Toxic_Snowman
  • Z15's body possessed by Malon as a ghost
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • ErenTheGenderfluidTitan - Vanilla
Out of these people, excluding myself for fairness, Frozen, Vergo, and Eren are all very likely town. That leaves Soul, Alit, Toxic, Malon, and Johnny. Malon replaced Zelda15, who I stated previously was probably town because of Doc reminding Alit that she was among the inactives (I don't see a godfather throwing his own scumbud under the bus like that for no reason). This leaves 4 people, 2 of which are most likely mafia. This means that 3 out of the 5 unclaimed players are town. One of them is probably the odd-night doctor, one is probably the odd-night vig, and one would be a VT. Many people have stated that they believe Malon to be the vig, which I think I can agree with. Between the other 4 (Johnny, Toxic, Alit and Soul), I'm most suspicious of Alit rn because of that one post he made late yesterday that many people, including myself, have already pointed out.

Vote: Alit

Of course, this vote is tentative, and may end up changing in the future if a better opportunity presents itself.
Sorry I couldn't resist fixing this

Also...

unvote.

Vote:Alit

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Malon do you have any real suspicion of Alit? Even when you were the confirmed doctor, all you were doing was flip-flopping and changing your votes to whichever new bandwagon started picking up speed without any explanation. It's not at all helpful. Do you have anything legit to say against Alit?

I admit I have a bad habit recently of asking the cop to investigate me just like Storm has a bad habit of claiming early. That makes two games in a row where I've done the same thing. I simply wanted to say something, so I didn't get modkilled, since I was out shopping at the start of the day. But that just put me in an awkward situation when Deku said he would not be modkill people who did not reach the post requirement if majority was reached. I can see how it can be thought of as a scummy move, especially with Crusader dead already, but as was the case in Mafia Revival, I was simply hoping to clear myself. Ironically, it put me in a greater ditch.

Well, that's not a reason for me to not vote for you. Is there anything you want to say to us that will change our minds?

Keep in mind that I was the third person to vote for a Doc lynch, and the first person to go for a Viral Maze lynch when it was first suggested. If I am scum, I've been playing rather ballsy this game. Yes, I was wrong about some of my suspicions, like Tristan leaning scum, but I was not convinced he was town until the previous game day. As for some of the remaining unconfirmed players, I previously stated that I suspect Zelda15/Malon, Toxic_Snowman, and Vergo. There have been some claims for Malon and Vergo, but I'm still not completely convinced about their innocence, and Toxic_Snowman continues to barely post. As for Soul, I was leaning town on him, but I'm not sure if he's even going to be posting in this thread anymore.

Vote: @Toxic_Snowman

Where you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom